Prime Day 2021 will kick off at 3 am ET on June 21 and run for 48 hours, until 3 am on June 23. Early access to certain deals will begin at 3 pm ET on June 18 for those who shop via Alexa devices.
Check out our list below of the biggest discounts you can expect when the annual event begins!
- Save 40% on select Sony and JBL headphones
- Save up to 40% on Amazon Basics products, including electronics, kitchen items, home essentials, furniture, pet items, and fitness gear
- Save up to 20% on 4K TVs from top brands
- Take 25% off Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit Mario and Luigi Editions
- Save 30% on select smart home devices
- Save 38% on a smart bundle featuring the latest August smart lock and a 3rd-generation Echo Dot
- Take up to 50% off Amazon Fire TV devices
- Save up to 70% on Echo devices
- Cut up to 50% off Fire tablets and accessory bundles
- Save up to 40% on Ring and Kindle devices, and over 40% on Blink devices
In addition to the offers we listed, there will be special promotions that first-time members of Amazon Music Unlimited and Kindle Unlimited can redeem. In each case, Prime members who haven't tried the service before can get the first four months of a membership for free.
While you're here, read up on all the information we know about the last two Prime Days, and how that could relate to Prime Day 2021. See how the sales stack up, the most popular categories, the average lowest price you can expect, and more.