With a $0 annual fee, and 2x earning rate on all purchases up to $50,000 annually (1x thereafter), this card is a great everyday spender for filling in the gaps left by other business cards. Terms apply.
- Earn $900 bonus cash back after you spend $6,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening
- Earn 5% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at office supply stores and on internet, cable and phone services each account anniversary year
- Earn 2% cash back on the first $25,000 spent in combined purchases at gas stations and restaurants each account anniversary year. Earn 1% cash back on all other purchases
- Round-the-clock monitoring for unusual credit card purchases
- With Zero Liability you won't be held responsible for unauthorized charges made with your card or account information.
- No Annual Fee
- Redeem rewards for cash back, gift cards, travel and more through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- 0% introductory APR for 12 months on purchases
- Member FDIC
- Earn 60,000 points after you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months your account is open.
- 6,000 bonus points after your Cardmember anniversary.
- Earn 3X points on Southwest Airlines® purchases.
- Earn 2X points on Rapid Rewards® hotel and car rental partners.
- Earn 2X points on rideshare.
- 1 point per $1 spent on all other purchases.
- 2 EarlyBird Check-In® each year.
- Member FDIC
- Start the new year with a personalized financial plan and ongoing advice from J.P. Morgan.
- Work with a team of fiduciary advisors who will create a personalized financial plan, match you to expert built portfolios and provide ongoing advice via video or phone.
- Connect with a J.P. Morgan team member to schedule a free financial planning session. Call 833-930-4515 or fill out our contact form and we'll be in touch.
- Get matched to expert-built portfolios, and receive ongoing advice and annual check-ins to ensure your plan is on track.
- Our team of advisors act as fiduciaries so you can be confident that any advisor you work with has your best interest at heart.
- Manage all of your banking, investing and borrowing, and conveniently transfer money online and on the Chase Mobile® app.
- Once we understand your financial picture, risk tolerance and time horizon, we'll recommend a professionally designed investment portfolio that meets your needs and automatically rebalances as the market shifts.
- Partner with an advisor to build a personalized financial plan based on what's important to you—whether that's paying off debt, opening a business or saving for a big purchase.
INVESTMENT AND INSURANCE PRODUCTS ARE: NOT A DEPOSIT • NOT FDIC INSURED • NO BANK GUARANTEE • MAY LOSE VALUE
- You're eligible for up to a $3,000 bonus when you open a new Chase Private Client CheckingSM account with qualifying activities.
- Speak with a Private Client Banker to open your Chase Private Client Checking account today. Schedule your meeting at your nearest branch or over the phone.
- Priority service for everyday banking. Receive personalized attention from a dedicated Chase Private Client Banker who is ready to help you.
- Earn $1,000 when you deposit $150,000 or earn $2,000 when you deposit $250,000 or earn $3,000 when you deposit $500,000.
- No ATM fees worldwide.
- No Chase fee on incoming or outgoing wire transfers.
- Enjoy higher limits on Chase Private Client debit card purchases and ATM withdrawals, as well as higher Zelle® and Chase QuickDepositSM limits.
- Deposit products provided by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. Member FDIC. Deposit products are FDIC insured up to the maximum amount allowed by law.
- Open a Fidelity Youth™ Account for your teen, and we'll drop $50 into their account.
- Your teen will get a $501 reward once they download the Fidelity Youth app and activate their Youth Account.
- The app is free2 – plus, no monthly fees or account minimums to open.3
- Teens get their own debit card with no domestic ATM fees.4
- Interactive lessons, video, articles, tools, and calculators help jumpstart your teen's financial education. Teens get reward dollars for every level they complete.
- Learning to invest is easy. Teens can invest in stocks, mutual funds, and ETFs with as little as $1.5
- Parents can keep an eye on their teen's spending, set up alerts, and maintain visibility into account and trading activity.
- Teens are empowered to make, manage, and invest their own money so they feel more prepared for their financial future.
The Fidelity Youth Account can only be opened by a parent/guardian. Account eligbility limited to teens aged 13-17.
1Limited Time Offer. Terms Apply. Before opening a Fidelity Youth Account, you should carefully read the accent agreement and ensure that you fully understand your responsibilities to monitor and supervise your teen’s activity in the account.
2The Fidelity Youth™ app is free to download. Fees associated with your account positions or transacting in your account apply.
3Zero account minimums and zero account fees apply to retail brokerage accounts only. Expenses charged by investments (e.g., funds, managed accounts, and certain HSAs) and commissions, interest charges, or other expenses for transactions may still apply. See Fidelity.com/commissions for further details.
4Your Youth Account will automatically be reimbursed for all ATM fees charged by other institutions while using the Fidelity® Debit Card at any ATM displaying the Visa®, Plus®, or Star® logos. The reimbursement will be credited to t he account the same day the ATM fee is debited. Please note, for foreign transactions, there may be a 1% fee included in the amount charged to your account.
The Fidelity® Debit Card is issued by PNC Bank, N.A, and the debit card program is administered by BNY Mellon Investment Servicing Trust Company. These entities are not affiliated with each other, and Fidelity is not affiliated with PNC Bank or BNY Mellon. Visa is a registered trademark of Visa International Service Association, and is used by PNC Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc.
5Fractional shares quantities can be entered out to 3 decimal places (.001) as long as the value of the order is at least $0.01. Dollar-based trades can be entered out to 2 decimal places (e.g. $250.00).
Fidelity Brokerage Services LLC, Member NYSE, SIPC 900 Salem Street, Smithfield, RI 02917
- Earn 60,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $750 when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Enjoy benefits such as 5x on travel purchased through Chase Ultimate Rewards®, 3x on dining, and 2x on all other travel purchases, and $50 annual Ultimate Rewards Hotel Credit, plus more.
- Get 25% more value when you redeem for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. For example, 60,000 points are worth $750 toward travel.
- Count on Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance, Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver, Lost Luggage Insurance and more.
- Get complimentary access to DashPass which unlocks $0 delivery fees and lower service fees for a minimum of one year when you activate by December 31, 2024.
- Member FDIC
Earn 80,000 Membership Rewards® Points after you spend $8,000 on purchases on the Card in your first 6 months of Card Membership. For a $695 annual fee, earn statement credits for select purchases all year long, including up to $200 for hotel bookings, $240 for digital entertainment and streaming services (enrollment required), $155 for Walmart+ membership, up to $200 for airline travel fees (like checked bags), $200 in Uber Cash, and more (Rates & Fees). Terms Apply.