Apply coupon code "TTBFDEAL" for a savings of $200 off the list price, making it the best price we could find by $27 for just the 3D printer alone. Buy Now at TomTop
- Dispatched from US local warehouse.
- reaches 110°
- 180mm/s max speed
- MK-10 extruder system
- resume printing function
That's $300 under our July mention, $750 off list, and the best price we've ever seen. Buy Now at Monoprice
- This device must always be operated in a well-ventilated area.
- 32 bit ARM processor
- all metal construction
It's the best price we could find by $54. Buy Now at TomTop
- 300mm x 300mm x 400mm print area
- LCD touchscreen
- supports resume printing
- compatible with 1.75mm printing filaments
- maximum printing speed of 180mm/s
- Model: CR-10S
It's $699 under list price. Buy Now at Amazon
- nozzle diameter 0.4mm
- layer resolution 0.05 - 0.3mm
- nozzle temperature 190-260 degree
- heated bed temperature 50-100 degree
- build volume 130x130x130mm
- printing speed 10-80mm/s
- Model: DB-MZ003
It's $150 under list price. Buy Now at Walmart
- Open Source Filament: XYZ 3D printer that allows 3rd party 1.75mm PLA filaments; Standard alone 3D printer, 5.9'' x 5.9'' x 5.9 built volume and Fully enclosed design
- Print with any 3rd Party Filament: The da Vinci Jr. 1.0 Pro has adjustable temperature settings for the extruder nozzle, making it compatible with 3rd party 1.75mm PLA filaments
- UL listed for the purpose of classification or evaluation with respect to one or more of the following: specific risks only, e.g., casualty, fire or shock
- 0.3mm Nozzle Upgrade Optional Add-on:The 0.3mm diameter extruder can provide a smoother print surface at a spectacular 50 micron resolution.XYZware Pro can change the nozzle and print bed temperature, speed, print support and retraction settings. XYZware Pro is compatible with third party g-codes* *(Cura and Slic3r)
- Storage Temperature-Filament:0-38C (32~100 F)
- Model: 3F1JPXUS00B
- UPC: 840710105653
It's $15 under list price. Buy Now at Amazon
- The Hi-Gloss series of PLA filaments add an attractive shine to print projects.
- With the ideal processing temperatures between 200 ~ 220C and a diameter of 1. 75mm 0. 05mm, these filaments provide a beautiful contrast versus typical opaque PLAs.
- Print crystals that truly shine, water that glistens, or contrast against flat or opaque colors can bring a new depth to 3D printed projects that can otherwise feel dull or lacking in luster.
- These filaments are great for sets, minis, art projects, or any prints that need extra depth and beauty of color.
- Multi-piece prints or multicolor prints can also benefit greatly from the Monoprice Hi-Gloss filament line.
- Model: 136279
- UPC: 889028115251