That's a savings of up to $79, with almost 60 games to choose from. Buy Now at Green Man Gaming
- Pictured is InnerSpace which costs $19.99 alone, but is available as part of the $1 bundle.
- Includes PC and Mac options.
- Includes early access to The Black Death
- Includes titles such as War Tech Fighters, Next Up Hero, Sleeping Valley, and BalanCity
Save on PC games like Overcooked! 2, Grip, Blacksad, Rainbow Six Siege, Days of War, Garfield Kart, Roller Coaster Tycoon 2, and more, with prices starting at 99 cents. Shop Now at Fanatical
- Most games are available as a Steam download. Select games are available on Uplay.
That's a savings of $5 for this recently released online PvP shooter. Shop Now at Amazon
- Sign in to your Twitch and Amazon Prime accounts to redeem this offer.
- Don't have Amazon Prime? A free 30-day trial is available, and content downloaded during that time is yours to keep.
- 3v3 arena shooter
- 11 heroes to choose from to play (with more being added)
- competitive and cooperative modes
- 13 maps to play
PC Games: The Basics
Do you prefer a mouse and keyboard to a controller? Then you’ve found the right category. The resident experts here at DealNews have scoured the internet to bring you the best deals on computer games — new releases and classics alike. Below, you’ll find buying advice and resources, so you can take a deep dive into your game’s story instead of spending hours doing research.
Why Choose PC Over Consoles?
Consoles are often what first comes to mind when thinking of gaming, but PC games come with four key benefits:
Gaming PCs boast better performance. Gaming PCs usually include hardware that can outperform a console. That means PC games can deliver higher graphics levels and frame rates , leading to smoother, more visually appealing gameplay.
PC games have downloadable mods. If your gameplay is getting a bit stale, or if you’d just like to customize your experience, then you’re probably better off with a PC. Select PC games have thriving online communities where other players have changed any and all aspects of the game, including custom skins and whole new storylines.
Playing games on PC can be more comfortable. Gamer’s Thumb is a real issue! A keyboard and mouse is more comfortable for some players than a controller, especially for longer gaming sessions. Even if you find yourself missing your joystick, many PC games support controller use.
PC games see better discounts. Online digital retailers such as Steam, Epic Games, and more offer near constant sales to compete with each other. Snagging a discount on PC titles has never been easier.
Check Out These Categories, Too
The right peripherals will enhance your PC gaming experience. Look no further than these category pages, wherein our content team has sussed out the best deals to keep you playing.
PC Gaming By The Numbers
- By 2021, the PC gaming market is expected to be worth over $45 billion.
- As of February 2019, The Sims 3 is the best selling PC game of all time worldwide.
- Surveys from the 2019 Game Developers Conference showed that 66% of developers were working on games for PC release, as opposed to console or mobile.
- Steam ranks Counter-Strike: Global Offensive as its top-played game by both current and peak daily player counts.
PC Gaming Articles From Our Blog Team
Frequently Asked Questions
Should I buy a gaming laptop or a desktop computer?
There are many factors to consider when deciding what setup suits you best.
- How much space do you have? Do you need portability?
Whether you’re toting your gear to a LAN party, making a daily commute into an office, or simply moving to a more comfortable seat in your own living space, the ability to carry a laptop with you is beneficial.
Even the smallest of desktop PCs will require a monitor and other peripherals — those are not travel-friendly. If you have the room for a dedicated office or gaming space, a desktop setup might suit your needs better.
- What is your budget?
Building your own gaming desktop not only allows you to completely customize every aspect of your rig , but the price can also be significantly below that of pre-built systems. Whether factory-built or cobbled together, a desktop PC is often cheaper than a gaming laptop… at first. Your desktop may ultimately require additional accessories, such as a monitor or speakers, which can drive up the final price.
- Do you want to upgrade components in the future?
A gaming PC with all the bells and whistles can be a hefty investment. Having the ability to customize and upgrade your machine over time can save you time and money down the line. And desktops absolutely win out over laptops in terms of replaceable components.
For example, many laptops feature an integrated graphics card , meaning a GPU built into the processor; that’s not replaceable. If you’re settled on a laptop, keep an eye out for a discrete graphics card in the specs — this means the GPU is its own separate entity and could therefore be exchanged.
How can I tell if my PC will run a certain game?
Brittany has been working at DealNews since 2013; she started out on the coupons team, and now navigates the waters of deal writing. As a member of the Content team, she spends most of her time sussing out whether stores are actually offering a good sale, as well as being a stickler for all things grammar and formatting. She spends most of her free time at home entertaining her small shih tzu puppy, testing new recipes, and traveling other worlds via video games and novels.