Amazon · 2 mos ago
It's $28 under list price. Buy Now at Amazon
- The Monoprice 27 inch Zero-G Curved Gaming Monitor combines enhanced ergonomics with blazing speed ideal for intense gaming sessions across a wide variety of genres, including first person shooters.
- The 1500R curved panel design naturally reduces eye strain as well as increases comfort and performance by decreasing the amount of eye movement required to see from edge to edge.
- A high 165Hz refresh rate drives precise and fluid gaming performance while AMD FreeSync technology eliminates choppy gameplay and broken frames.
- High definition 1920x1080p resolution offers stunning detail while Samsung VA panel technology provides brilliant color reproduction, excellent contrast, and a fast 1ms MPRT response time.
- Two HDMI inputs, one DisplayPort input, plus an audio output provide a host of connectivity options.
- Model: 140774
- UPC: 889028149485
Amazon · 5 mos ago
It's $40 under list price. Buy Now at Amazon
- Designed to be the ultimate general purpose and productivity monitor, our new 27-inch crystalpro monitor hits the sweet spot for display size, resolution, brightness, and overall video performance.
- The 4K UHD (3840x2160p) resolution offers stunning detail, while IPS panel technology ensures rich, accurate color reproduction and wide viewing angles.
- This model will also be VESA Certified displays 400 upon release, satisfying the display industry's standard for true 8-bit image quality, peak luminance of 400 cd/M2, higher contrast ratio, and wider color gamut.
- The included height adjustable stand provides the ability to not only tilt, but also lower, raise, swivel, and rotate for enhanced ergonomics or Vertical orientation.
- This 27-inch crystalpro monitor features an a+ Grade panel and is backed by our 1 Year Pixel perfect guarantee.
- Model: 137923
- UPC: 889028120620
The editors of DealNews hunt down and list the latest deals on Monoprice peripheral devices around. We list only the deepest discounts on PC peripherals and equipment to help our readers.