Best Electronic Deals Online

The Best Electronics Deals


From TVs to turntables and smartphones to Switches, there's a grand plethora of electronics deals to pick from, so we've narrowed it down to five of the best to help you choose. The results will shock you! (Hopefully not from faulty wiring.)

Best TV Deal
Refurb Samsung Q8 65" 4K HDR QLED UHD Smart TV
Store: Woot! An Amazon Company
Price: $1199.99
Shipping: Free shipping w/ Prime
Lowest By: $398
Expiration: April 1

This is the best price we've seen for this Samsung QN65Q8DTAFXZA TV in any condition, so it's well worth considering buying this refurbished model – it includes a 90-day Woot warranty, just in case. This well-reviewed TV features a 64.5" 3840 x 2160 (2160p) 4K UHD QLED display, Quantum HDR 12x, HDR 10+, Hybrid Log-Gamma (HLG), 120Hz refresh rate, AI upscaling, Tizen Smart platform with streaming, HDMI, USB, and compatibility with Alexa and Google Assistant.

Best Electronics Sale
Home Audio Specials at Crutchfield
Store: Crutchfield
Price: from $50
Shipping: Free shipping

This is among the best electronics sales available today – a range of amplifiers, speakers, receivers, and more, from brands like Polk, Sanus, Klipsch, and Sonos. It's a great way to pick up a valuable addition to a home theater setup, or a key upgrade to an audiophile's arrangement.

Best Apple Deal
Apple at eBay
Store: eBay
Discount: Up to 50% off
Shipping: Free shipping

There are over 400 items in this Apple sale, of which around 75% are iPhones. This probably means there's a good chance that, no matter your budget or needs, you can find a phone to suit you. If you're lucky, you might even find a MacBook, iPad, or Apple Watch among the other 25% that piques your interest. Many will be refurbs or open-box, so check the product pages for warranty information.

Best Refurbished Electronics Deal
Refurb Unlocked Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB Smartphone
Store: eBay
Price: $219.99
Shipping: Free shipping
Lowest By: $24

If you're looking for the cheapest deals on big tech brands, the most reliable advice remains "Buy refurbished electronics". That's how you get this discount on the unlocked Galaxy S9 – admittedly a few generations old by now, but would you really be able to tell? And how much are those few extra upgrades worth to you?

Best Freebie Deal
Amazon Photos App
Store: Amazon
Discount: Free $10 Amazon credit w/ first upload
Lowest By: $10

If you're a Prime member and a newcomer to the Amazon Photos app, your first upload will get you a $10 discount on your next order of $25 or more. This would normally be the part where I'd put in a boilerplate warning about Amazon amassing all our face scans and metadata, but chances are if you've bought anything from them or anyone else in the last five years, it's a battle we've already lost. Might as well save some money in the process.