dealnews Podcast - Episode 237: Black Friday Retrospective
(Run time: 43:58)Shownotes
- Amazon says Black Friday and Cyber Monday saw the best ever Kindle products sales
- Americans spent $1.04 billion online shopping on Black Friday
- Amazon was the most-visited retailer on Black Friday
- Is Black Friday just meaningless hype?
- Retailers got an extra $25 from each shopper this Black Friday weekend
- Cyber Monday sales were up 30% over last year
- dealnews' list of Black Friday Cheers and Jeers
Listen to the dealnews Podcast
Subscribe via iTunes
Find, Follow, Friend, Stalk
We welcome your feedback with open inboxes. Send your words to: podcast (at) dealnews (dot) com
DealNews may be compensated by companies mentioned in this article. Please note that, although prices sometimes fluctuate or expire unexpectedly, all products and deals mentioned in this feature were available at the lowest total price we could find at the time of publication (unless otherwise specified).