The Best of the Black Friday Apparel Ads So Far
Black Friday isn't just about deals on high-tech gadgets. There's a plethora of bargains on men's and women's apparel as well. If you're looking to update your (or a loved one's) wardrobe this holiday season, be sure to be on the lookout for the very best apparel deals:
- Men's Jeans for $15 at Old Navy
- We've seen women's Old Navy jeans hit this price point before (they were actually $3 lower last Black Friday), but for men, this is an all-time low by $3.
- Aeropostale Men's Puffer Jacket for $20 at Aeropostale
- At $20, the Aeropostale men's puffer jacket is $18 under last year's best holiday price. Women, however, take note as we've seen the women's puffer jacket for $2 less this year, albeit only once back in January.
- Men's Polos, 3 for $10 at Modell's
- We've seen generic men's polos for as cheap as $6, but never before have we seen three polos for $10. At about $3 each, this deal serves up the least-expensive men's polos we've seen.
- Under Armour Women's Fleece Hoody for $38 at Modell's
- Rarely do we see discounts on women's Under Armour hoodies. That said, this particular fleece hoodie is $3 under the best deal we've seen this year for an Under Armour women's hoodie.
- Wrangler Men's Jeans for $10 at Walmart
- These Wrangler jeans are $6 under the best sale we've seen this year on any style of men's Wrangler jeans. And considering how rare it is to find jeans at this price point, this is one sale you'll want to stock up on.
- Rider by Lee Women's Jeans for $10 at Walmart
- Women's Lee jeans have hit $25 a few times this year, but never have they dropped below that. At $10, this sale is more than 50% off our lowest ever price for any style of Lee jeans for women.
- Jordache Women's Skinny Jeans for $10 at Walmart
- Love them or hate them, skinny jeans are here to stay, and at $10 these women's skinny jeans are the least-expensive pair we've found all year by $6.
- $15 off Nike, Adidas, or Reebok Apparel of $59 or more at Dick's Sporting Goods
- Excluding shoe purchases, it's rare to see a dollar-off discount on Nike, Adidas, or Reebok gear, yet this sale takes $15 off purchases of $59 or more on all three major brands. Needless to say, this is the sale you'll want to take advantage of if you're shopping for athletic apparel.
Didn't find the sale you hoped for? There are still more ads trickling in as we speak, so be sure to keep an eye on our Black Friday hub for the last deals on men's and women's apparel.
Front page photo credit: Diamondback Online
Related dealnews Features:
An avid gadget lover, Louis Ramirez has covered technology for Gizmodo, CNET, Laptop, and various other publications. Follow him on Twitter at @LouisRamirez.
Follow @dealnews for the latest roundups, price trend info, and stories. You can also sign up for an email alert for all dealnews features.
DealNews may be compensated by companies mentioned in this article. Please note that, although prices sometimes fluctuate or expire unexpectedly, all products and deals mentioned in this feature were available at the lowest total price we could find at the time of publication (unless otherwise specified).
Sign In or Register