How to Score Invite-Only Deals for Prime Day 2023
Amazon has added a new weapon to its Prime Day arsenal for 2023: Invite-only Prime deals. But what is this new program, and which offers are eligible for it? Keep reading for all you need to know to score Invite-only deals this Prime Day.
What Are Invite-Only Prime Deals?
Invite-only Prime deals are offers that only Prime members can request invitations for. These items are available in limited quantities, and select members will get instructions during Prime Day 2023 on how to buy the products at deal prices. Amazon set a one-per-customer limit for these items, so don't expect to bag more than one of each.
How to Get Amazon Invite-Only Deals
You can get Invite-only deals on Prime Day by following these steps:
- Browse the Invite-only Prime deals on Amazon's Prime Day page
- Click on the deal you'd like to request an invite for
- Check for the "Available by invitation" heading on the product page
- Click on the "Request invite" button on that page
- Look for an email invite on Prime Day, which is July 11-12 in 2023
- If invited, buy the item at the deal price via the unique link in your email notification
Invite-Only Prime Deals You Can Request Now
Interested in the Invite-only deals program? Check out these deals you can request invitations for now and buy during Prime Day 2023 (if you get an email invite):
- Amazon Omni 43" 4K HDR LED UHD Smart Fire TV for $99.99, or 75% off
- Limited Edition 5th-Gen Amazon Star Wars Echo Dot Stands for $29.99, or 25% off
- Acer Swift X 4th-Gen Ryzen 7 14" Creator Laptop for $629.99, or 31% off
- SodaStream E-Terra Sparkling Water Maker Bundle for $89.99, or 44% off
- Paige Men's Federal Transcend Slim Fit Straight Leg Jeans for $64.99 to $79.99, or up to 67% off
- Foreo LUNA 3 Facial Cleansing Brush for $109.50, or 50% off
- JBL Live 660NC Wireless Noise-Cancelling Headphones for $89.95, or 55% off