That's a buck under our mention from last month, and a new all-time low we've seen for this device in any condition. Buy Now at eBay
- Sold by Tek Replay via eBay.
- Available in Black or White.
- A 60-day Tek Replay warranty applies.
- Apple A5 1GHz dual-core processor
- 9.7" 1024x768 LCD touch display
- Bluetooth 2.1
- 802.11n wireless
- Model: MC916LL/A
Announced just yesterday, this preorder is $30 less than what you'd pay anywhere else (including Amazon). Buy Now at Walmart
- A13 Bionic chip with Neural Engine
- 10.2" Retina display
- 12MP ultra-wide front camera, 8MP rear camera
- Model: MK2K3LL/A
That's $100 below what Apple charges. Buy Now at Amazon
- M1 8-core chip with 8-core GPU and neural engine
- 12.9" liquid Retina XDR display
- 12MP wide and 10MP ultra wide camera; 12MP front camera
- Model: MHNF3LL/A
That's the best deal we could find for a refurb by $35. Buy Now at eBay
- A 60-day warranty applies, although it's not clear who backs it.
- Sold by BigDeals via eBay.
That's the best deal we could for a refurb by $50. Buy Now at eBay
- A 90-day warranty applies, although it's not clear who backs it.
- Sold by A4C via eBay.
While new iPads have been announced today, you can save on previous models now. Shop Now at B&H Photo Video
- Pictured is the Apple iPad Pro 12.9" 128GB Tablet (2020) for $849 ($150 off).
You'll pay a cool $599 at Apple for this new iPad Air. Buy Now at Amazon
- Available in several colors (Green pictured).
- A14 Bionic chip with Neural Engine
- 10.9" 2360x1640 Liquid Retina display
- 12MP rear camera, 7MP front camera
- USB-C connector
- compatible with Magic Keyboard & Apple Pencil
- Model: MYFR2LL/A
That's $50 less than our previous mention and a $50 low today. Buy Now at Walmart
- Apple M1 3.8GHz 8-core CPU
- 12.9" Liquid Retina XDR display
- WiFi 6
- iPadOS 14.4
- Model: MHNG3LL/A
Shop home items, apparel, tech, and more. Additionally, apply code "SAVE4FALL" to save an extra 20% off orders of $25 or more. Shop Now at eBay
That's is $38 below the list price Buy Now at eBay
- Sold by brandjc17 via eBay.
- Available in multiple colors.
It's $52 under list and a low price for a car part like this one. Buy Now at eBay
- Sold by Fhcover via eBay.
- 43" x 11"
- Wash with hose/power washer
- Model: F16408BLACK
Save on three hard drive capacities, each with three read speed options. Shop Now at eBay
- Sold by Netac via eBay.
- Pictured is the Netac 250GB 500MB/S USB-C Portable SSD for $33.99 (low by $6).
Save $599.99 and get this item free with a new line of service and eligible unlimited plan. Shop Now at Verizon
- This item is currently not in stock, but you can order now to get this price. It is scheduled to ship on September 24, 2021.
- 6.1" LCD display
- 12MP camera
- iOS 13
It's the lowest price we could find by $5. Buy Now at Amazon
- U1 Chip
- IP67 waterproof
- Bluetooth 5.0
- built-in speaker
- Model: MX542AM/A
That's a low by around $20, and the best we've seen for a factory-sealed unit. (It was $20 more in our July mention for a sealed unit too.) Buy Now at Micro Center
- Apple M1 Chip 8-core CPU, 8-core GPU, and 16-core Neural engine
- 8GB unified RAM & 256GB SSD
- macOS 11.0 (Big Sur)
- Model: MGNR3LL/A
The price drops at checkout to $100 less than Best Buy charges. Buy Now at Amazon
- This item is currently out of stock, but can be ordered now at this price.
- Apple M1 8-Core CPU
- 13.3" 2560x1600 Retina display
- 8GB RAM & 256GB SSD
- Model: MGND3LL/A
@DealPanda, not a fair assessment. Would you hope to install Windows 10 on a Windows 95 PC?
As the name implies, the iPad 2 was the 2nd gen tablet from Apple. Just as with the 1st and 2nd gen smart phones, the technology was rapidly improving. The tablet market was immature. As tablets (and smart phones) have matured, the technology/performance differences between generations have dwindled… to the point where average users will no longer "feel" the difference between the speed of the prior gen vs the latest gen.
What it means: the hardware performance difference between the iPad 2 and iPad 6, 7, and 8 is dramatic. Its old hardware simply cannot run newer versions of iOS. If Apple were to allow current versions of iOS (now iPadOS) to run on the iPad 2, they simply would not run well, if at all. Even the last version of iOS to run on the iPad 2 iOS 9, is slow as a dog on it at this point. (We have an iPad 2 sitting idle.)
Deals so good we bought one ourselves"
Huh? Raises questions about the sanity of that staff.
Do. Not. Throw. Away. Money.
We've owned an iPad 2 since it was new. It was a very nice tablet for several years. But now it sits collecting dust.
It is stuck on iOS 9. iPadOS 15 is about to be released. That means none of the current gen apps are available for it. And even if you try to run the old apps already on it, it is so painfully slow you'll give up.
Enable alerts for this product
| ||Discount||Last Deal Price||Current Price|| |
|eBay|| ||$68 (exp 1 mo ago)||--||Check Price|