- Microsoft to build a Massive Multi-player Online version of Halo? Not content with getting fragged by your close, personal friends in a DeathMatch? Soon, you'll be able to get shot in the face by strangers from around the world - and pay more for the honor!
- Animal Crossing for Wii also going MMO? Between this, Halo MMO, WoW, and SecondLife, gamers will have so many alternative personalities that they'll totally get confused over when to use which smack-talk.
- Elebits 2? *crickets*
- OLPC production delays? Sure, with all the other red-tape, delays, and hold-ups that have plagued this device in the past, THIS one is only a rumor. *rolls eyes*
- Toshiba and Microsoft working on an Xbox with built-in HD DVD player? This will signal the definite end of the format wars, with Microsoft on top... OR, make the Xbox another forgotten device, like the BetaMAX player. It's 50/50.
- Second Gen iPhone in March? Man! I thought we were done with iPhone rumors, you know, once the thing CAME OUT! Never underestimate the rumor power of Apple fans.
- Nintendo DS to welcome downloadable Game Boy games? I'll finally be able to crawl back into the safety of Black and Green images and shelter myself from the crazy world of good graphics and abundant colors.
- White PlayStation 3: Not just for Japan? I guess when your gaming platform is a joke, you have to drum up excitement with different colors.
DealNews may be compensated by companies mentioned in this article. Please note that, although prices sometimes fluctuate or expire unexpectedly, all products and deals mentioned in this feature were available at the lowest total price we could find at the time of publication (unless otherwise specified).