Clip the $2 off on page coupon and apply code "GVLL52VY" for a savings of $7. Buy Now at Amazon
- Available in White.
- Sold by Lomota via Amazon.
- app controlled
- compatible w/ Alexa and Google Assistant
- Model: De-door-16h-40
Apply coupon code "XHNJ8VW8" for a 50% savings, which drops it $11 under our October mention. Buy Now at Amazon
- Available in Black.
- Sold by Singmi via Amazon.
- dual unlock mode
- adjustable dead bolt
- voice guided programming
- Model: BO-01
That's the best price we could find by $10. Buy Now at Amazon
- When placing your first In-Garage Delivery, use coupon code "KEY30" at checkout to receive a $30 Amazon credit on future In-Garage deliveries.
- smartphone control
- Model: MYQ-G0401-ES
That's the lowest price we could find by $8. Buy Now at Amazon
- works with Alexa and Google Assistant
- UL certified
- remote control via Kasa app
- voice control
- Model: HS220
The discount will show when you view the buying options on eligible items. Save on watches, headphones, video games, household items, and more. Shop Now at Amazon
Apply coupon code "BZ4E2UE9" for a savings of $196. Buy Now at Amazon
- Sold by Dr. Home via Amazon.
- adjustable resistance
- high-definition display
- 220-lb. capacity
That's a low by $13. Buy Now at Amazon
- Available in Black.
- It's in stock on January 26, but can still be purchased at this price now.
- functional custom shelving
- can hold up to 1,000 lbs.
- Model: 90124
That's $10 off and less than you'd pay for many comparable trash cans elsewhere. Buy Now at Amazon
- Clorox odor protection
- bag ring
- foot step operation
- Model: GLD-74030
Save $27 over the next best price we found. Buy Now at Amazon
- 1080p HD video
- 130° field of view
- night vision with 25-foot range
- motion and sound detection
- built-in sirens
- IP65 rating
- works with Kasa Smart app
- compatible with Alexa and Google Assistant
- Model: KC310S2
You'd pay over $30 for it elsewhere. Buy Now at Amazon
- works w/ Alexa and Google Home
- Model: KP400
The hardware/cases are more solid than the cheap no-name stuff. Wouldn't want the fire risk of a no-name smart plug in our home anyway.
The TP-Link app is smooth and reliable, but so is the integration with Alexa.
If you don't want app overload limit your smart device brands just a few. (Amazon, Wyze, Ecobee, and TP-link in our case.)
Enable alerts for this product
| ||Discount||Last Deal Price||Current Price|| |
|Amazon||15%||$17 (exp 2 wks ago)||$17||Buy Now|