- 620 joules protection rating
- Model: 44070
- reset button
- circuit breaker
- 6 grounded outlets
- accepts 3 bulky AC adapters & 3 standard plugs
- Model: 56575
- 4 timer controlled outlets
- 4 always-on outlets
- Model: 15077
- 3 outlets
- 2 USB ports
- Fits standard 2-outlet configuration
- Model: PE3WU3
It's $13 under list price. Buy Now at Amazon
- 11 outlets
- 2 USB ports
- Model: P11U2
It's $3 under list price. Buy Now at Amazon
- works w/ Alexa and Google Home
- Model: KP400
- 720p native resolution
- up to 200" projection
- DMI, USB, AV, VGA, and headphone ports
- Model: YG420
- More than 35% Energy Savings: With the advanced DC Inverter technology, Midea U achieves over 35% energy savings compared to other traditional units, and it's the first window AC to obtain the ENERGY STAR Most Efficient 2020 Certification. You may also get exclusive benefits from your local energy distributor
- Extreme Quiet: 9 times quieter than some traditional units. The U-shape blocks the noise from the cooling system using your window. This design allows for extremely quiet operation as low as 42 dBA - almost as quiet as a library so you can get a restful nights sleep or binge your favorite shows undisturbed
- Flexible window open: Midea U-shaped design allows your window to open, bringing fresh air into your home anytime allowing you to maintain more of your view
- Smart Control: The Midea U is Wi-Fi- enabled, it can be controlled from anywhere through the cloud using the MideaAir app on iOS or Android. You can also use voice commands with Alexa or Google Assistant if you prefer
- Robust Installation: Support bracket is included for a more robust installation that supports the unit with the window open or closed. Available for single-hung or double hung window with size: 22-36 inches, minimal height at 13.75 inches.
- Model: MAW08V1QWT
- UPC: 810004817777
It's $135 under list price. Buy Now at Amazon
- 560Mbs read speeds
- 530Mbs write speeds
- Model: WDS400T2B0A
It's $4 under list price. Buy Now at Amazon
- WHY AN ADD-ON SWITCH Add-on switches allow GE-branded in-wall smart controls to operate correctly in multi-switch configurations By connecting directly to the smart device the add-on mirrors its functions This feature allows you to dim lights adjust fan speeds turn fixtures ON/OFF and more based on the capabilities of the primary smart device While the add-on switch is not a stand-alone device it provides continued use of your favorite smart-device functions from multiple locations
- ADVANCED DESIGN 2ND-GENERATION MODEL Improved components reduced the housing depth by up to 20% compared to previous models and eliminated the need for breakoff tabs Quick Fit enhancements are the ideal smart solution for older-style switch boxes multi-gang configurations or any other application with limited space Dual ground ports which are offset to avoid switch box mounting screws support daisy-chaining in multi-switch setups
- ULTIMATE FLEXIBILITY Compatible with any GE-branded smart control to operate lights or devices from multiple locations The add-on switch sends commands to the connected in-wall Z-Wave or Zigbee switch dimmer or fan control for full use of home automation features in 3-way configurations For easy installation the add-on switch only requires neutral traveler and ground wires It cannot be used as a standalone switch
- COMMERCIAL AND RESIDENTIAL APPLICATIONS Supports 120VAC and 277VAC for universal use in a variety of systems The switch is suitable for use in common home 120VAC or light-commercial 277VAC applications Must be paired with a 277VAC smart device model 43072 or 43074 for light-commercial use Easily replace any in-wall control in a multi-switch configuration to remotely turn on or off and set programs for a wide range of fixtures
- EASY INSTALLATION Requires indoor in-wall installation with hardwired connections NEUTRAL WIRE REQUIRED Includes white and light almond paddles (wallplate not included) Works with LED CFL incandescent and halogen bulbs as well as other fixtures based on the primary device functionality
- Model: 46199
- UPC: 030878461993
It's $16 under list price. Buy Now at Amazon
- A SMART DIMMER SWITCH FOR EVERYBODY IN THE HOUSE: The C by GE smart switch dimmer allows you to control your lights through touch, C by GE mobile app, or voice assistant. With Google Home or Alexa, dimmer switches from C by GE make light control easy.
- SAVE MONEY AND ENERGY WITH THE C BY GE MOTION SENSOR LIGHT SWITCH: Motion and ambient light detection turn light bulbs on or off based on the amount of natural light or motion in the room providing hands-free control and energy savings.
- BUILD YOUR SMART HOME WITH SMART BULBS THAT WORK WITH ALEXA/GOOGLE HOME: C by GE smart bulbs and the smart switch dimmer work with voice and app control at all times, even when the wall switch is turned off.
- MAKE TRADITIONAL LIGHT BULBS SMART BULBS: The C by GE smart dimmer allows you to easily make your light bulbs compatible with Google Home or Amazon Alexa when paired with your smart devices.
- EASY TO USE IN ANY HOME: This smart dimmer switch works with most common residential wiring (ground wire required), and no neutral wire is required. DIY installation takes about 30 minutes for this smart switch dimmer for incandescent, halogen, and LED lights.
- Model: 93120076
- UPC: 043168513531
It's $4 under list price. Buy Now at Amazon
- ALEXA COMPATIBLE REQUIRES AN ALEXA SUPPORTED HUB for voice control with Echo products (Alexa device and hub sold separately). CANNOT connect directly with ECHO PLUS. Wirelessly control ON/OFF functions of lighting with your mobile device or computer using any Z-Wave certified gateway. Supported voltage 120/277 VAC. Wireless range: Up to 150 feet.
- SPACE-SAVING HOUSING DESIGN Improved components reduced the housing depth by up to 20 percent compared to previous Z-Wave models and eliminated the need for heat tabs. QuickFit enhancements are the ideal smart solution for older-style switch boxes, multi-gang configurations or any other application with limited space.
- EASY INSTALLATION WITH SIMPLEWIRE Auto line-load sensing terminals support fast and easy installation by detecting line and load wires and configuring the switch accordingly. Dual ground ports, which are offset to avoid switch box mounting screws, support daisy-chaining in multi-switch setups.
- LIGHT-COMMERCIAL CAPABLE Supports 120VAC and 277VAC for universal use in a variety of systems. The switch is suitable for use in common home 120VAC or light-commercial 277VAC applications without additional equipment. The smart device operates perfectly on its own or seamlessly integrates into multi-switch setups when paired with GE-branded Z-Wave Add-on Switches. Up to five add-on switches can be connected to the same light, fan or appliance.
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES Easily replace any standard in-wall switch equipped with a neutral wire to remotely turn on or off and create schedules for a wide range of fixtures. Dark brown, white and light almond rocker-style paddles are included to match your existing switches. Black and ivory options are also available. Works with all LED, CFL, incandescent and halogen bulbs, and other devices. It must be connected to a supported hub to interact with the Alexa. NEUTRAL WIRE REQUIRED.
- Model: 49183
- UPC: 030878491839
Enable alerts for this product
| ||Discount||Last Deal Price||Current Price|| |
|Amazon||49%||$10 (exp 2 mos ago)||$11||Buy Now|