- Google to offer free web storage? Meh! I've been doing this for years, using gDisk. The idea that it's now legal makes me, somehow, not want to do it as much ... I felt like a hacker, before, now I'll just feel like the sub-standard web user that I really am.
- New Leisure Suit Larry game coming? Everything I ever wanted to know about ... er ... *ahem*, I learned from the original. Boy, was I surprised to find that girls weren't made of 8-bit pixels. I'm not saying it was a pleasant surprise, either ...
- Star Trek Online re-worked for mass appeal? First change: Removing all references to Star Trek.
- Conspicuously missing code in Android means VoIP is coming to the platform? Wait, so let me get this straight: Because something is MISSING from the code, we assume that it's going to be implemented? I guess the Rumor Mill never took a first-year Logic course. Hint: p does not imply q, therefore p implies q IS NOT good logic!
- 3G iPhone next year? Jobs will announce that the purchasers of the original, slower-networked phone will receive a rebate that will give them back all the hours they wasted waiting for the EDGE network to download from the 'net.
- New SNL cast member: Chevy Chase? Finally, there will be something on the show worth searching for on YouTube ... Wait ... You said Chevy Chase? Nevermind.
DealNews may be compensated by companies mentioned in this article. Please note that, although prices sometimes fluctuate or expire unexpectedly, all products and deals mentioned in this feature were available at the lowest total price we could find at the time of publication (unless otherwise specified).