That's $100 less than a new one elsewhere. Buy Now at eBay
- Available in several colors (Stainless Steel pictured).
- Sold by Nobodylower via eBay with a 1-year warranty.
- air fry, bake, broil, warm, toast, or rotisserie
- Model: 669-175
It's $10 under list price. Buy Now at Amazon
- 2 in 1 Combination: do more in less space with this countertop oven. Bake, broil, and toast by easily switching cooking modes with the slide of a lever
- Toast 40 percent faster: the 2 in 1 toaster oven toasts breads 40 percentage faster than the leading toaster oven, which means you can get your sliced bread Warm and crispy, quick
- Spacious interior: with 2 rack positions and a Large interior that Fits a 9inch pizza, this toaster oven is perfect for making muffins, baked potatoes, casseroles, and more
- Separate shade selector: 2 in 1 toaster oven gives you more control so you can reach the perfect level of golden brown toast
- 60 Minute timer with auto shutoff: set toaster oven timer up to 60 minutes with peace of mind. The auto shutoff turns the oven off when baking time is reached. Theres no need to worry about overcooking or leaving the oven on
- Model: 31156
- UPC: 040094311569
It's $18 under list price. Buy Now at Amazon
- Included Components: Removable Crumb Tray
- Model: CTO6335S
- UPC: 050875805613
It's $45 under list price. Buy Now at Amazon
- Smart element IQ: Theres heat, and theres smart heat; Element IQ transfers heat intelligently across 4 quartz elements for accurate and stable heat just where and when you want it for perfect results, every time
- 8 cooking functions: 8 cooking functions to guide you to perfection: Toast, bagel, bake, roast, broil, pizza, cookies and reheat
- All the room for delicious youre looking for: 4 Slice Toaster, 12 inches Pizza, 6 cup muffin tray, roast chicken and anything else youve got for it
- Backlit easy read LCD: Calculates correct time and temperature, Illuminating orange during preheating and cooking, and blue once cycle is complete
- Non stick cavity coasting: The walls on the inside of the oven feature a non-stick coating for easy cleaning
- Capacity: 4 slice toaster oven, 12 inch pizza
- Model: BOV650XL
- UPC: 021614053268
It's $219 under list price. Buy Now at Amazon
- Spacious 0.95 cubic-foot capacity oven Fits 13" pizza and 9" x 13" baking pan
- 15 cooking functions, including innovative dual cook, and speed convection.
- Digital controls with large blue backlit display and LED buttons. BPA free; Convenient auto-slideout rack
- Always even toast shade control offers consistent results slice after slice. Interior light
- Unit Actual Dimensions: 20.87" L x 16.93" W x 11.42" H
- Model: TOB-260N1
- UPC: 086279115607
It's $36 under list price. Buy Now at Amazon
- Air Fry Technology - Deep fried taste without the fat! This innovative cooking method surrounds food with high intensity hot air to bake, brown, and crisp your favorite fried foods using little to no oil.
- No Preheat Required! Expert Temp Technology - The oven is calibrated to perfectly cook your favorite foods based on the digital program you select. You can even start cooking without waiting for the oven to preheat!
- 85% Faster* - With reliable performance, you can make your favorite meals and snacks faster*!
- 10 Cooking Functions - Choose from 10 pre-programmed cooking functions for great results on a variety of foods: Air Fry, No Preheat, Bake, Toast, Bagel, Pizza, Broil, Roast, Warm, and Reheat.
- Large Capacity - This countertop oven offers plenty of cooking space, with room for full family meals like a 12 pizza, roasts, and casseroles. It even fits eight slices of bread for fast toasting.
- Included Components: Toaster Oven, Air Fry Basket, Bake/Broil Pan
- Model: TOD5035SS
- UPC: 050875825659
It's $8 under list price. Buy Now at Amazon
- Spacious 0.6 cubic-foot capacity fits 6 slices of bread or a 12-inch pizza
- 9 functions; Digital controls with large blue backlit display; electronic dial and LED buttons
- Convection fan cooks food faster and more evenly
- Preheat ready signal; clock and 2-hour timer; automatic shutoff
- Easy-clean nonstick interior; brushed stainless steel construction; slide-out crumb tray; includes baking tray, broiling rack and recipe book
- Model: TOB-135
- UPC: 600713251487, 732235239374, 885225035507, 086279065575
- 6 Slice (0.8 cubic feet) for extra-large capacity
- 5 multi-functions for rotisserie, broil, bake, toast, and keep warm
- Healthy rotisserie cooking for delicious poultry or roasts, while eliminating unwanted fat and grease
- Adjustable temperature control knob from 150 Degrees F to 450 Degrees F
- 60-minute timer control knob with auto shut off and signal bell
- Model: ERO-2008N
- UPC: 717056120896
It's $44 under list price. Buy Now at Amazon
- LED DISPLAY & INTERIOR LIGHT LED display for easily switching between preset programs and manual time and temperature. Interior light is great for checking your food without having to open the doors.
- ADJUSTABLE TEMPERATURE & BRUSHED STAINLESS HOUSING Adjustable temperature for making the perfect meal. Sleek, brushed stainless steel housing compliments any kitchen dcor.
- TotalFry 360 Technology Air fry with little or no oil for healthier, crunchy fried favorites like chicken, shrimp, wings, and French fries. The easy-clean air fry kit provides more frying surface area with better air circulation compared to traditional air fryers. TotalFry 360 is enhanced Air Fry technology compared to traditional air fryers.
- 1800W & 8 PRESET COOKING FUNCTIONS Galanz 1.1 Cu.Ft, 1800 watt digital toaster oven with its stainless steel look can complement your kitchen decor. It offers 8 preset cooking programs including air fry, dehydrate, pizza, rotisserie, toast, convection, broil, and bake.
- PACKAGE INCLUDES 1 Toaster Oven; 1 Air Fry Basket; 1 Air Fry Rack; 1 Food Tray; 1 Crumb Tray; 1 Rotisserie Kit; 1 Oven Rack; 1 Users Manual; 1 Warranty Card.
- Model: GT12SSDAN18
- UPC: 190873002123
It's $10 under list price. Buy Now at Amazon
- Countertop convection oven features convection technology for fast, even heating
- Digital settings for pizza, bake, broil, toast, and defrost
- Large interior fits 2 take and bake pizzas, a family sized chicken, or 18 slices of bread
- Easy clean interior and 90 minute timer with auto shut off feature
- Includes 2 oven racks, a baking pan, and an integrated broiling rack. Watts: 1500W
- Model: TSSTTVDGXL-SHP
- UPC: 791769571435, 090275118739, 034264471023
It's $50 under list price. Buy Now at Amazon
- 6-slice convection toaster oven broiler with 0.6-cubic-foot capacity
- Pizza/bake, broil, toast, and convection; bagel, reheat, and defrost buttons
- Shade control with heat sensor maintains precise oven temperature
- Electronic touchpad controls; clock and oven timers; easy-to-clean interior
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
- UC Weight:23.2;UC Cubic Feet:2.93;UC LWH:18.25inchesx20.00inchesx12.00inches
- MC Quantity:1;MC Weight:23.2;MC Cubic Feet: 2.93;MC LWH:20.50inchesx19.00inchesx13.00inches
- Model: TOB-195
- UPC: 086279018793
It's $23 under list price. Buy Now at Amazon
- Designed for easy access
- Large, curved glass door improves access to food
- Convection cooks food more evenly
- Toast, bake & broil settings
- Fits a large 12 inch pizza
- Model: 31333
- UPC: 740016024118, 040094313334, 132017833798
It's $30 under list price. Buy Now at Amazon
- Specially engineered to fit most 9x13 pans with handles, eight pieces of bread, or a 12 pizza.
- Four Functions - Dedicated cooking functions include: convection bake, broil, toast, and keep warm.
- Dual Timers - The 60-minute timer has stay-on functionality for longer baking tasks, and a dedicated toast timer puts you in control.
- Convection Technology - A special convection fan optimizes heat circulation to ensure fast and even heating during baking
- Three Rack Positions - Bake an entire chicken or finish steaks right under the broiler! The included rack slides in to three different positions for flexible cooking.
- Removable Crumb Tray - The tray slides in and out to easily remove crumbs before they burn in the bottom of the oven.
- Model: TO3260XSBD
- UPC: 798527576831, 050875815254
Toaster Ovens: The Basics
Meet the big brother of the conventional 2-slice or 4-slice pop-up toaster: the toaster oven. Not restricted to purely browning bread for your breakfast, the toaster oven boasts a variety of extra features that cause it to be an upgrade. So if you’re looking to up your cooking game, check out the deals our resident experts here at DealNews have sussed out, plus a variety of buying advice and resources to help you decide what appliance is the best fit for you.
Toaster or Toaster Oven?
There are a few factors to consider when deciding whether to purchase a toaster or toaster oven for your kitchen.
- Amount of Free Space. Toasters tend to be rather small and compact, but Consumer Reports notes that the smallest toaster oven they found during their testing was 11” wide by 16” deep, while the largest was a whopping 23” wide by 17” deep.
- Your Budget. The most budget-friendly toasters will run you around $10, if you don’t want any bells and whistles. Toaster ovens, on the other hand, are essentially small countertop ovens, so they inherently come with more cooking modes and therefore a higher price tag. Prices can range from around $30 to over $500 , depending on the brand and built-in features.
- Cooking Time. If toast is all you’re after, a basic toaster will not only save you some cash, but also get you your breakfast quicker. Consumer Reports also notes that toaster ovens tend to take twice as long to brown bread.
Benefits of Toaster Ovens
Still need some convincing that the upgrade to a toaster oven is right for you? There are a variety of reasons why some users claim toaster ovens are worth the added cost.
- Extra cooking space. Prepping for a holiday or a large family meal? It never hurts to have an extra oven on hand, whether it’s used to keep dishes warm or cook some sides.
- More efficient cooking. If you’re simply warming up some leftovers or cooking the kids some chicken nuggets for a quick lunch, it’ll cost you significantly less to heat up a countertop toaster oven than your full-size oven. In fact, the Energy Star Market & Industry Scoping Report on toaster ovens touts that you’ll use approximately “ 1/3-1/2 less energy than a conventional electric oven for cooking small meals. ”
- Less heat in the kitchen. The old adage of “If you can’t stand the heat, stay out of the kitchen” needs an update. No one wants to spend their day sweating while cooking, but fortunately Compact Appliance notes that toaster ovens generate far less heat than standard ovens, making them ideal for warmer climates or homes without air conditioning.
- Easier to clean. Toaster ovens feature removable crumb trays that can spell quick and easy clean up versus standard ovens, which often require high heat or harsh chemicals to clean.
- More cooking options. Toaster ovens typically feature bake, broil, and toast options, even on budget models, compared to just toast — and sometimes defrost — options on 2-slice or 4-slice toasters.
Types of Toaster Ovens
So you’ve settled on a toaster oven — now you need to decide what kind to buy. The first decision to make is where you want to place your new appliance. Toaster ovens come in both countertop and under-cabinet mounted models, though the countertop versions tend to be more common.
From there, you can choose between various cooking methods for your toaster oven. There are basic countertop ovens, as well as convection toaster ovens, and infrared toaster ovens. Convection models feature an added high-speed fan over the heating element that both speeds up cook times and leads to more even cooking temperatures. And infrared versions utilize light energy to evenly and quickly heat up food, with little preheating time needed.
How to Shop for Toaster Ovens
With so many brands and types of toaster ovens out there, it can be hard to decide which one is the right fit for your needs. Thankfully, many experts have put in the time and effort to test them out and offer suggestions based on price and functionality. Here are a few buying guides to get you started:
Popular Stores for Toaster Ovens
If you’re looking to shop in-person and test all the knobs and buttons before you buy, check stores like Walmart , Target , Best Buy , and Bed Bath & Beyond . Otherwise, an online retailer such as Amazon is perhaps your quickest bet both for comparing multiple brands/models and for receiving your appliance after purchasing.
Check Out These Cooking Posts from our Blog Team
Brittany has been working at DealNews since 2013; she started out on the coupons team, and now navigates the waters of deal writing. As a member of the Content team, she spends most of her time sussing out whether stores are actually offering a good sale, as well as being a stickler for all things grammar and formatting. She spends most of her free time at home entertaining her small shih tzu puppy, testing new recipes, and traveling other worlds via video games and novels.