If you can't justify hanging on to your Netflix subscription right now, you can still watch classics including "Ronin", "Throw Momma From the Train", and "Over The Top" on YouTube, so long as you don't mind some ads. Shop Now at YouTube
- Did we mention "The Cookout" is on here? Because "The Cookout" is on here.
I only want to stream you laughing in the Purple Rain – luckily, there's a watch party for this legendary concert tonight (May 14) at 8 pm ET, and then it will stream for free through Sunday (May 17). Shop Now at YouTube
- More details? More details.
- It's a benefit for the COVID-19 Solidarity Response Fund – Google.org will match $2 for every $1 donation up to $5M
New subscribers can save $13 and get a month of Prime Video for free. Shop Now at Groupon
- The subscription will automatically continue at $12.99 per month unless canceled.
- popular movies and TV, award-winning Amazon Originals, live events, and more
- 4K+HDR compatible
Starting today at 5 am EST, Andy Serkis (of Gollum, Caesar the Ape, and Snoke the Useless fame) will be doing a live reading of The Hobbit on YouTube. Shop Now at YouTube
- it's part of this GoFundMe campaign for Best Beginnings and NHS Charities Together
That's a $12 value and a rare free trial for the ad-free service. Shop Now at Hulu
- The plan costs $11.99 per month after the trial period.
The usual trial period is only seven days, so take advantage of this now and you'll have a whole month to binge watch Doc Martin, Miss Fisher, Queens of Mystery, and many more selections from the best of British TV. Shop Now
- Use coupon code "FREE30" to get this deal.
- It's $5.99 per month after the trial period.
- Amazon currently offers the same trial.
Subscriptions start at $30, so this a great chance to try Sling's content out for free. Shop Now
- It's free every day from 5pm to midnight.
- To join, enter your email and password and then sign in on any device.
- Includes 50+ live channels
- cloud DVR
- the ability to stream on 3 screens simultaneously
- 50k+ On-Demand movies & shows
This concert costs at least $13 to buy digitally – enjoy the official upload for free on YouTube instead. Something something Working On a Stream. Shop Now at YouTube
- The important bits are Nils' Youngstown solo and the Jungleland sax solo. Everything else is just a really good excuse for those to happen.
Every day at 2 pm ET (we think? 8 pm CET, convert as best pleases you), Chef Bottura, chef patron of Osteria Francescana (named Best Restaurant in the World in 2018), streams some mouthwatering culinary content. Shop Now
- he may try to hypnotize you
Watch incredibly strange, completely fascinating, and now officially subtitled shows from the 60s and 70s, from the company that would eventually bring you the Power Rangers. Shop Now at YouTube
- Click here for more details
- It's sort of like watching a dozen different Japanese versions of the Adam West Batman TV show, I think
Did you know they made this? Neither did we, but obscure and nostalgic are pretty appealing qualities in a video download nonetheless. Get either Season 1 or Season 2 at $10 off. Buy Now at Google Play
- Season 1 has 13 episodes & Season 2 has 8 episodes
NHK World Japan have manga-naminously made this 4-part documentary on the Studio Ghibli co-founder available to stream for free, which ani-may be of interest. Shop Now
- A somewhat-related fun watch: Mythbuster Adam Savage builds a Totoro costume
- Comment below with your favorite Ghibli movie, and the reasons why it's incorrect to watch the English dub.
The service normally costs $30 for four months, so this is roughly a $15 savings, but mostly it's just a big ol' repository of football content to dig through for free. Shop Now
- watch full games, condensed highlights, archive content, and more
We might be looking forlornly at concert tickets we'll need to get refunded soon, but artists are responding with some great online performances to alleviate the disappointment. Shop Now at YouTube
- Rolling Stone's "In My Room" series already features performances from John Fogerty, Brian Wilson, and Graham Nash.
- Jason Isbell and Amanda Shires have been doing nightly "I So Lounging" mini-concerts from their barn.
- The iHeart Living Room concert may no longer be available to stream, but the Backstreet Boys' performance of "I Want It That Way" lives on.
- Bandsintown has been hosting Twitch streams, with all donations going to the MusiCares Covid-19 Relief Fund.
- Queen's Brian May has taken to performing on his Instagram account.
- Devin Townsend has been streaming himself mixing and performing, and uploading the results to his YouTube account.
- If you're not in the mood for music, perhaps Sir Patrick Stewart reading Shakespeare's sonnets? Or a digital SXSW film festival hosted by Amazon Prime Video?