How to Shop and Save at Walmart
For over 50 years, Walmart has been a retail staple in the U.S. and around the world. Its goal of providing low prices every day makes it a top choice among shoppers looking for a great deal. Below, we’ve compiled a list of useful information to help you maximize your savings and make the most of your shopping experience at Walmart.
Price Match Policy
According to Walmart’s Price Match Policy , if you find a lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product they’ll match that price. However, there are several stipulations:
- The item must be identical, (same size, model, quantity, brand, and color) and it must be in-stock at the online retailer's website and on Walmart.com at the time of the request.
- There is a limit of one item per person per day.
- The item must be sold and fulfilled from a list of specific online retailers, found here .
See the complete list of price match exclusions for more information.
Return & Exchange Policy
In-store returns and exchanges
- Items purchased online or in stores can both be returned in store.
- You can also use the Walmart App to initiate returns.
- Bring the item you’re returning to the customer service desk, along with your receipt and all the original packing materials and accessories.
Mail returns and exchanges
- Items can be returned via mail for free. Start by logging into your Walmart account.
- In your order history, select “View Details” for the item you want to return. Click “Return or Replace” to print a free return label.
- Package the item you wish to return along with all the original packing materials and accessories, and then mail as directed.
- You'll receive a refund or replacement once W