It's $39 less than the next best price we found. Buy Now at Walmart
- In Mocha / Antique Sage.
- 42" round table
- seats up to 4 people
- Model: BH15-084-299-05
Home Furniture (2)
That's $8 off list and the lowest price we could find. Buy Now at Walmart
- In Rustic Gray.
- measures approximately 28" x 16" x 49"
- Model: 422647
Bed & Bath (2)
That's the lowest price we could find by $71. Buy Now at Walmart
- Available in Rustic Gray or Rustic White.
- 2 pull-out drawers w/ removable divider
- farmhouse aesthetic
- Model: 423450
Lighting & Lamps (1)
It's $13 under list price. Buy Now at Walmart
- Need multiple sets? You can connect up to three sets which will push you over the free shipping threshold.
- UL listed
- clear glass globes w/ brown wire
- Model: BH10-093-599-41
Patio Chairs (1)
How to Shop and Save at Walmart
For over 50 years, Walmart has been a retail staple in the U.S. and around the world. Its goal of providing low prices every day makes it a top choice among shoppers looking for a great deal. Below, we’ve compiled a list of useful information to help you maximize your savings and make the most of your shopping experience at Walmart.
Price Match Policy
According to Walmart’s Price Match Policy , if you find a lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product they’ll match that price. However, there are several stipulations:
- The item must be identical, (same size, model, quantity, brand, and color) and it must be in-stock at the online retailer's website and on Walmart.com at the time of the request.
- There is a limit of one item per person per day.
- The item must be sold and fulfilled from a list of specific online retailers, found here .
See the complete list of price match exclusions for more information.
Return & Exchange Policy
In-store returns and exchanges
- Items purchased online or in stores can both be returned in store.
- You can also use the Walmart App to initiate returns.
- Bring the item you’re returning to the customer service desk, along with your receipt and all the original packing materials and accessories.
Mail returns and exchanges
- Items can be returned via mail for free. Start by logging into your Walmart account.
- In your order history, select “View Details” for the item you want to return. Click “Return or Replace” to print a free return label.
- Package the item you wish to return along with all the original packing materials and accessories, and then mail as directed.
- You'll receive a refund or replacement once Walmart receives the item.
Walmart offers free shipping on orders of $35 or more. It also offers free in-store pickup on most items sold by Walmart. Marketplace products and freight items count towards the $35, but shipping costs may be applied by the Marketplace Seller.
In-store Tips, Tricks, and Hacks
Walmart offers coupons that you can print and use at your local Walmart store. Here’s how you can get them:
- From the top navigation bar, select the “Stores” icon
- Select “Local Store” from the drop-down menu, or search for a store using your ZIP code
- Select “Coupons”
- Check each coupon you would like to print
- Select “Print Coupons”
- Coupons then populate and can be printed
First-time users must validate their account using a one-time verification code. Once you have been verified, you won't have to perform verification again.
- Once you select “Print Coupons”, you are asked to enter a phone number to receive a verification code from Coupons.com
- Enter the code in the area provided and select “Verify and Print”
- Coupons then populate and can be printed.
In addition to its own coupons, Walmart also accepts manufacturer coupons for discounts such as dollars/cents off and BOGO (Buy One Get One Free). For a complete list of details, click here .
Finally, you can get discounts on select items found online if you opt to pick them up in-store. Just look for the “Free pickup + discount” filter in the left sidebar, under the “Delivery & Pickup” section.
Contact & Customer Service Information
If you need help with your account, a product, or an order, you can use the Walmart Help Center to find answers. Walmart offers live chat, email, and phone options (all are initiated via live chat).
Customer Service hours:
- Chat/Email: 6am - 10pm CST
- Phone: 6am - 10pm CST
Card & Credit Options
Walmart accepts major credit cards from American Express, Visa, Mastercard, and Discover, as well as its own Capital One Walmart Rewards Card .
It also offers the Walmart MoneyCard , which is a cash alternative card that allows you to earn up to 3% cash back on qualifying purchases.
Finally, you can add a payment method to the Walmart app and use it in-store via the Walmart Pay option.
Local Store Locator
As of January 2020, Walmart had a total of 4,756 stores throughout the United States. You can find the store nearest you by using the Walmart Store Finder .
Walmart typically hosts themed promotions for all major holidays and seasons throughout the year. The most popular sales in the last year have been Black Friday , Memorial Day , 4th of July , and The Big Save Event in July. You can also find savings every day in Walmart’s Savings Spotlight section.
Having been with DealNews for over 15 years, Chuck enjoys the thrill of the deal as much as anyone. He started as a staff writer, researching the best deals and coupon codes for all of the most popular stores. Today, he is Director of Client Success where he continues his efforts.