dealnews Podcast - Episode 212: Lightning Round!
(Run time: 43:03)
- "Tepid" response to Facebook stock
- Facebook stock declines over the first three days
- How much money does Facebook make from you?
- Verizon is killing off grandfathered unlimited 3G data plans
- Backpedal: You CAN keep your unlimited 3G plan, but you'll pay full price for your phone
- Comcast bumps up its data cap
- Cable companies combine to form one big free public WiFi network
Listen to the dealnews Podcast
Subscribe via iTunes
Subscribe via Zune Marketplace
Find, Follow, Friend, Stalk
We welcome your feedback with open inboxes. Send your words to: podcast (at) dealnews (dot) com
DealNews may be compensated by companies mentioned in this article. Please note that, although prices sometimes fluctuate or expire unexpectedly, all products and deals mentioned in this feature were available at the lowest total price we could find at the time of publication (unless otherwise specified).