(Run time: 45:36)
- Verizon to charge $2 payment "convenience fee"
- Verizon drops $2 "convenience fee"
- RIM slashes PlayBook prices to $299
- 1 billion iOS and Android apps were downloaded in 2011
- Users slowly migrating to Windows 7 ... from XP
- 6.5 million downloads of Angry Birds on Christmas Day
- RUMOR: Wii U to have eReader functionality
- Starbucks raising coffee prices in select markets
Listen to the dealnews Podcast in one (or more) of these ways:
Find, Follow, Friend, Stalk:
We welcome your feedback with open inboxes. Send your words to: podcast (at) dealnews (dot) com
DealNews may be compensated by companies mentioned in this article. Please note that, although prices sometimes fluctuate or expire unexpectedly, all products and deals mentioned in this feature were available at the lowest total price we could find at the time of publication (unless otherwise specified).