Sending your child off to college can be a taxing ordeal, both emotionally and financially. Why not make the latter a bit easier on yourself? Some careful shopping and a sound savings strategy will help, as every penny counts.
Below you'll find all of our expert resources for students, from buying advice to back-to-school sales guides. And be sure to bookmark this page, as we'll be updating it with all our latest features. Also consider signing up for the DealNews Select newsletter to keep abreast of all the latest deals.
- 10 Things NOT to Buy Your College-Bound Student
- How to Get the Best Deal on a Back-to-School Laptop
- Don't Fall for Back-to-School Deals on the iPhone or iPad
- How to Fight Rising Textbook Costs
- A Guide to the Best Student Discounts on Apple, Tech, Travel, and More
- How to Get 83GB of Free Cloud Storage
- How to Save Money on Back-to-School Clothes
- Back to School Sales Guide: When to Buy Dorm Furniture, TVs, and More
- Back-to-School Savings: Cowboom, Sears, & Amazon are Top of the Class