Nothing says fall quite like pumpkins. Whether it's pumpkin pie or jack-o'-lanterns, once you see those big orange members of the squash family, you know it's fall. And let's face it: the smell Starbucks' Pumpkin Spice Latte is everywhere right now. But that's not the only place you can get a little pumpkin spice in your life.
From food to home goods, here's a look at some of the pumpkin products that can help you usher in the season.
Pumpkin Spice Pantry
Pumpkin Spice Lattes may be the beverage that started the craze, but now you can fill your fridge with all things pumpkin.
- Mrs. Renfro's Pumpkin Salsa: This specialty salsa has pumpkin pie spices and real pumpkin, combined with all the classic salsa ingredients you love.
- FrutaPop Pumpkin Spice Cold-Brew Coffee Pop: You may not think of ice pops this time of year, but why not?
- Cucina Antica Tuscany Pumpkin Sauce: Pumpkin and pasta is a dynamic duo. This sause is perfect for adding a savory pumpkin kick to your meal.
- ONE Pumpkin Pie Bar: With 20 grams of protein and only 1 gram of sugar, this ONE Bar delivers a festive, delicious flavor for a guilt-free indulgence.
- Peeps Pumpkin Spice Latte Chicks: This Peep is dipped in white fudge. Do we need to say anything more?
- XO Marshmallow's Pumpkin Spice Marshmallows: These marshmallows are made with homemade pumpkin caramel sauce and pumpkin spice.
- Little Bites Pumpkin Muffins: These mini muffins have all the flavor of fall and are perfect to pack in your kid's lunch box.
- Gloriously Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins: There's no need to feel guilty when you enjoy these gluten-free treats! They're full of holiday ingredients like nutmeg and cinnamon.
- Crunchmaster Pumpkin Harvest Crackers: Put away the Ritz. Try these gluten-free crackers in the savory pumpkin flavor.
- Sweet Home Farm Pumpkin Flax Granola: It turns out flaxseed can be flavorful. With Omega-3s from flaxseed, crunchy pumpkin seeds, and a hint of cinnamon, it's a good season to check out this granola.
- Purely Elizabeth Pumpkin Cinnamon Ancient Grain Granola: This is another great choice to get your pumpkin spice fix (and some antioxidants, too).
- Mrs. Thinster's Pumpkin Spice Cookies: The brand's pumpkin spice cookies pair well with milk, coffee, tea, or even hot chocolate.
- Daiya's Pumpkin Spice Cheezecake: Love the taste of pumpkin pie and cheesecake, but prefer dairy-free treats? Daiya's got you covered with their gluten- and dairy-free dessert.
- Graeter's Pumpkin Ice Cream: Graeter's handcrafted pumpkin ice cream goes great with a slice of holiday pie.
- Lifeway Pumpkin Spice Kefir: This seasonal pumpkin spice kefir features 12 live and active probiotic cultures.
- The Pumpkin Cookbook: Enjoy 139 diverse and nutritious options for year-round pumpkin eats, including recipes for snacks, drinks, salads, soups, main dishes, and desserts. How about ginger-pumpkin ice cream or pumpkin-filled ravioli with fried sage?
These restaurants offer classic pumpkin spice flavors with a twist.
- Mimi's Cafe: Returning seasonal favorites include the Pumpkin Spice Muffin and the Pumpkin Griddlecake. Plus, try the new Pumpkin Muffin Sundae with ice cream and caramel rum sauce.
- Potbelly Sandwich Shop: Stores have temporarily added pumpkin pie cookies to their desserts. New customers can try the cookie for free by downloading the Potbelly App, available on Android and iPhone.
- Austin's Ale House: Austin's Ale House in Kew Gardens, Queens, New York serves up Dogfish Head Pumpkin Drafts and drizzles the pint with cinnamon sugar. The end result tastes like a slice of pumpkin pie.
- Einstein Bros. Bagels: There's plenty of pumpkin at Einstein right now: try pumpkin bagels, pumpkin schmear, Pumpkin Sweet Cream Cold Brew, and more.
- Freddy's Frozen Custard & Steakburgers: You don't want to miss out on Freddy's Pumpkin Pie Concrete. The creamy frozen custard is blended with a whole slice of rich pumpkin pie, crust and all.
For the Home
Who said pumpkin spice is just for eating? Now you can show your pumpkin love in your home decor, too.
- Seventh Avenue Apothecary Spiced Pumpkin + Clove Candle: This candle is a twist on the traditional pumpkin spice aroma. The Spiced Pumpkin and Clove candle features notes of warm pumpkin drenched with caramel cream, nutmeg, ginger and vanilla bean.
- Candles By Me Pumpkin Spice Candle: Simple and scent-sational! This candle features nutmeg and cinnamon scents.
- Bellacor 18" Pumpkin Spice Throw Pillow: Show how much you really love pumpkin spice with these throw pillows.
- Aroma360 Pumpkin Spice Diffuser: Don't bother baking a pie; you can bring home that awesome scent with this seasonal diffuser.
- The FTD Bountiful Bouquet: These blooms are a fun way to liven up your dining room table on Thanksgiving. They even come in a pumpkin-like container!
- Bil-Jac Duck & Pumpkin Dog Food: There's no reason not to give your best friend a taste of the season. You can also give Fido a pumpkin spice dog treat.
SEE ALSO: 8 Ways to Save on Halloween
Coffee and Tea
Starbucks isn't the only coffee house that lets you get your pumpkin fix. Check out these other favorites.
- Dunkin' Donuts: Go pumpkin wild at Dunkin'Donuts. Enjoy favorites like pumpkin spice lattes, iced coffees, macchiatos, donuts, muffins, and munchkins.
- Mama Java Dam* You Pumpkin Spice: The pumpkin spice coffee for people who are conflicted about their love of pumpkin spice coffee.
- Community Coffee Pumpkin Praline Coffee: Enjoy hints of pumpkin spice and toasted pecans in this medium-roast coffee made from Arabica beans.
- Teaspressa Pumpkin Spice Sugar Stick: Infused with pumpkin puree, cinnamon, nutmeg and allspice, these low-calorie beverage enhancers are an alternative to traditional sweeteners.
Bath and Beauty
Want to take your pumpkin spice obsession to the next level? Incorporate the flavor of fall into your skincare routine.
- Scrubz Pumpkin Pie Sugar Scrub: Why worry about calories? This handcrafted scrub is made with botanical oils and sugar, and features the comforting scent of pumpkin.
- Asha + Miel's Pumpkin Spice Buttercreme: Show your body some love with an ultra-thick body butter made with natural mica.
- Pearl Pumpkin Spice Latte Ring Bath Bomb: Relax with a Pumpkin Spice Latte Ring Bath Bomb. Soak in spices of the season.
- Avani Spa at The Abbey Resort: Pamper yourself with pumpkin! This Wisconsin spa is featuring pumpkin spice treatments through the month of November. Get everything from a mani and pedi to a massage or body scrub.
Readers, do you have other pumpkin spice favorites? Share them in the comments below!