All totalled, you can save up to $1,170 across two of these soon-to-be released flagship 5G phones. Buy Now at Verizon Wireless
- Add two Samsung Galaxy S20 smartphones with monthly payments to your cart; one must be a new line on an Unlimited Plan. $1,150 (or, the list price of one phone plus $150 off the second) will be credited to your account over 24 months.
- Activation adds $20 (it's normally $40.)
- Note that this phone is expected to be released on June 4.
- 6.2" 3200x1400 AMOLED display
- Snapdragon SM8250 8-core CPU
- UHD 8K video recording
- 8GB RAM; 128GB storage
- wireless charging
- Android 10
It costs $1,000 elsewhere, which makes this offer (with credit included) an effective savings of $400. Buy Now at Verizon Wireless
- In Thunder Grey or Smoky Sangria
- You'll get the $200 credited to your account over 24 months.
- You'll also get a $150 Verizon Gift Card if you activate the phone on a new line of service with Verizon Unlimited.
- You can save up to an additional $550 by trading in select phones.