All totalled, you can save up to $1,170 across two of these soon-to-be released flagship 5G phones. Buy Now at Verizon Wireless
- Add two Samsung Galaxy S20 smartphones with monthly payments to your cart; one must be a new line on an Unlimited Plan. $1,150 (or, the list price of one phone plus $150 off the second) will be credited to your account over 24 months.
- Activation adds $20 (it's normally $40.)
- Note that this phone is expected to be released on June 4.
- 6.2" 3200x1400 AMOLED display
- Snapdragon SM8250 8-core CPU
- UHD 8K video recording
- 8GB RAM; 128GB storage
- wireless charging
- Android 10
Trade in your old device and get up to $410 off this phone, dropping the price to as low as $339.99. (Most major retailers and wireless providers charge the full $750 retail price.) Shop Now at Samsung
- The trade-in discount will vary by your device and ranges from $115 to $410. Only select Samsung, Apple, and Google phones are elgiible.
- It's available unlocked or for various wireless carriers.
- 6.1" 3040x1440 AMOLED display
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 2.8GHz dual-core processor
- 8GB RAM
- triple rear-camera array w/ 16MP ultra-wide, 12MP dual-pixel wide-angle, and 12MP 2x telephoto lenses
- Android 9 OS
- Model: SM-G973UZKAXAA