Value Credit Cards
- The only card with No Late Fees, No Penalty Rate, and No Annual Fee… EVER
- 0% Intro APR on balance transfers for 21 months from date of first transfer. All transfers must be completed in first 4 months. After that, the variable APR will be 16.99% - 26.99%, based on your creditworthiness
- 0% Intro APR on purchases for 12 months from date of account opening. After that, the variable APR will be 16.99% - 26.99%, based on your creditworthiness
- If you transfer a balance with this offer, after your 0% Intro purchase APR expires, both new purchases and unpaid purchase balances will automatically accrue interest until all balances, including your transferred balances, are paid in full
- There is a balance transfer fee of either $5 or 5% of the amount of each transfer, whichever is greater
- The same great rate for all balances, after the introductory period
- Save time when you call with fast, personal help, 24 hours a day – just say "representative"
- Enjoy the convenience of setting up your own bill payment schedule on any available due date throughout the month
|Purchases||Balance Transfers||Regular APR||Annual Fee||Credit Needed|
|Intro APR||Intro APR Period||Intro APR||Intro APR Period|
|0%* 12 months on Purchases*||12 months||0%* 21 months on Balance Transfers*||21 months||16.99% - 26.99%* (Variable)||$0*||Excellent Good Credit|
DealNews has financial relationships with the credit card issuers mentioned on our site, and DealNews receives compensation if consumers choose to apply for these by clicking links in our content and ultimately sign up for these specific cards. This compensation may impact the order, where, or how credit cards appear on dealnews.com. DealNews does not include all card companies or all card offers available in the marketplace.
These responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.