Walmart · 1 day ago
- FASTENERS: Accepts 16 +/- 1 wire coil nails from 1-3/4-in - 3-1/2-in
- AWARD: Rated the Pro Preferred Nailer for 7 years running (2014 - 2020) by Builder and Developer Magazine
- WARRANTY: Covered by Metabo HPT's Professional 5-Year Tool Warranty
- DEPTH ADJUSTMENT: Tool-less depth of drive dial adjusts for flush fastening in varying materials
- TRIGGER: Selective actuation switch allows for either sequential or contact nailing with the simple flip of a switch
- LIGHTWEIGHT: At only 7.7 lbs, it is easy to use all day
- OPEN NOSE: Open nose design for easy jam removal
- DURABLE: Steel head plate for increased durability
- Model: NV90AGS
- UPC: 717709024298
Walmart · 7 hrs ago
It's $20 under list price. Buy Now at Walmart
- Nailed It: This framing nailer has a tool free depth adjust and easy-load magazine. The anti-dry-fire feature will stop it from firing when there are less than 5 nails in the magazine. It's great for framing, sheathing, remodeling, and general outdoor uses.
- Pro Design: This sturdy and ergonomic nailer features lightweight magnesium construction, a rubber comfort grip handle, and an anti-dust cap and internal air filter for clean operation. A no mar tip prevents dents, scratches and other damage to work surfaces.
- The Right Tool for the Job: We're committed to providing outstanding value, top tier customer service and long lasting, high quality products. We make nailers and staplers for every purpose, from roofing to siding to flooring and everything in between.
- Quality and Durability: We manufacture tools with the most durable materials under strict quality control guidelines, suitable for professional contractors and do-it-yourselfers alike. Our tools are sold, distributed, serviced, and warrantied in the USA.
- Tough and Dependable: We make an array of durable construction tools and accessories, including staplers and nailers for siding, flooring, framing, finish, and roofing. Compare our products to similar items by Makita, Hitachi, Bostitch, Senco, Paslode, and Dewalt.
- Model: SFR3490
- UPC: 816376012024
Amazon · 5 days ago
It's $16 under list price. Buy Now at Amazon
- Features both a contact and a multi-fire trigger for both single and sequential firing modes
- Accepts 16-gauge brad nails ranging from 3/4 to 2-1/2 inches
- Depth adjustment wheel allows users to control the depth of the fired nails
- Magazine holds up to 100 nails at a time
- Includes a spacious carrying case, rubber-gripped handle, and lubricating oil
- Model: 61764
- UPC: 044459617648
Amazon · 1 wk ago
It's $136 under list price. Buy Now at Amazon
- Compressor/Air Tool Features: Fastener Collation,Fastener Depth Control, 1 1/2 inch to 3 1/2 inch framing nailer; 1,050 inch pounds of driving power; sequential and bump trigger
- 2 nailers in one: includes 2 quick change nose pieces, converts to framing or metal connector applications
- Lightweight magnesium housing; integrated rubber skid pads; rubber grip
- Includes 1 framing nailer; Power Source: Pneumatic
- 14 1/4 by 20 1/2 inches; 8.1 pounds.Operating Pressure:80 120 psi
- 1 1/2 inch to 3 1/2 inch framing nailer; 1,050 inch pounds of driving power; sequential and bump trigger
- 2 nailers in one: includes two quick change nosepieces, converts to framing or metal connector applications
- Includes 1 framing nailer
- 14 1/4 by 20 1/2 inches; 8.1 pounds; 7 year limited warranty
- Model: F21PL
- UPC: 720698763468, 094704107394, 788809131285, 077914041207, 077914049111
Amazon · 1 wk ago
It's $25 under list price. Buy Now at Amazon
- Nailed It: This single pin concrete nailer is a safer, pneumatic alternative to powder actuated concrete tools for basement renovations, garage updates, or new construction framing. It shoots single pins from 3/4" to 3" without needing to pre-drill holes.
- Pro Design: Featuring a magnesium body with one piece drive blade of hardened steel, this nailer is ideal for fastening wood, steel, or other thin metal to concrete walls, cement blocks, and poured concrete slabs. It's 10 times faster than powder-actuated systems.
- The Right Tool for the Job: