It's $50 under list price. Buy Now at Amazon
- 32 inch 4K GAMING MONITOR provides stunning images with incredible lifelike details
- Widescreen monitor provides the enhanced productivity thru split screen functions like Picture-by-Picture (PBP), letting you connect to two devices while maintaining their original quality
- Minimize eye strain during long working hours with Flicker free and eye saver mode reducing blue light emissions.
- AMD FREESYNC synchronizes the refresh rate of your graphics card and monitor to reduce image tear and stutter.Brightness:270cd/m2
- CONNECT MULTIPLE DEVICES like laptop, PC, desktop computer, mac and macbook pro ; Compatible with Xbox and PS4
- Optimized for homeschool, home office, work from home, business and casual gaming
- INCREDIBLE 1 BILLION COLORS delivers detailed, natural looking and extremely realistic images
- 60 hertz
- Model: LU32J590UQNXZA
- UPC: 887276263533
It's $74 under list price. Buy Now at Amazon
- 27 inch Uhd (3840 x 2160) IPS display
- Srgb 98% Color gamut. Brightness - 300cd (typ) / 240cd (Min). Pixel Pitch(mm) - 0.1554 x 0.1554 mm. Color Depth(Number of Colors) - 1.07B. Viewing Angle - 178(R/L), 178(U/D)
- Hdr 10 Compatible. Image contrast ratio is 700:1 (Min.), 1000:1 (Typ.)
- Radeon free Sync technology
- Height/ pivot/ tilt adjustable stand
- Model: 27UL550-W
- UPC: 719192629820
It's $18 under list price. Buy Now at Amazon
- 27-INCH CURVED MONITOR with an industry-leading 1800R curvature allows you to be fully immersed in the game experience
- 3-SIDED FRAMELESS MONITOR ideal for maximum viewing and dual monitor usage
- ADVANCED 3000:1 CONTRAST RATIO delivers deeper blacks, brighter whites and richer colors.Brightness (Typical):250cd/m2
- AMD RADEON FREESYNC & multiple game modes provide responsive game experience without screen tearing as well as optimal color settings and image contrast for more vivid scenes
- EASIER ON EYES with Flicker Free and Eye Saver Mode to reduce blue light emissions which are harmful for the retina
- Model: LC27R500
- UPC: 887276299624
It's $120 under list price. Buy Now at Amazon
- Virtually edge-to-edge panel: expansive is the only way to describe the maximized screen area you get with the beautiful edge-to-edge glass panel.
- Appealing, ultra-thin design: built from aluminum with a matte finish and high-polished resin, this ultra-slim Display brings home a modern look and feel without the premium price tag.
- Share the panoramic view: ultra-wide 178 angle Viewing with consistent detail and vibrant color.
- Adjust your view: adjust the screen to your personal preference With a 5 forward or 21 backward tilt
- Model: HP 27fh
- UPC: 193905310449, 193015876347
It's $20 under list price. Buy Now at Amazon
- 24 inch monitor with 3-sided bezel-less screen for maximum viewing and dual monitor usage
- Amd Radeon free Sync provides responsive game experience without screen tearing
- 75Hz refresh rate delivers a more fluid picture
- Game mode provides optimal color settings and image contrast for more vivid scenes
- Easier on eyes with Flicker Free and eye saver mode to reduce Blue light emissions which are harmful for the retina
- All Action, No Delay - Superfluid entertainment experience. AMD Radeon FreeSync keeps your monitor and graphics card refresh rate in sync to reduced image tear and stutter. Watch movies and play games without any interruptions. Even fast action scenes look clear and seamless.
- More Gaming Power-Ideal game settings instantly give you the edge. Get optimal color settings and image contrast to see scenes more vividly and spot enemies hiding in the dark. Game Mode adjusts any game to fill your screen with every detail in view.
- Moves with the Flow - Now, all the action looks flawless. The 75Hz refresh rate delivers a more fluid picture. Whether you're catching up on your favorite TV drama, watching a video, or playing a game, your entertainment is smooth with no lag or ghosting effect.
- True Versatility - Connect to more. With both HDMI and D-sub ports, multiple devices can be plugged straight into your monitor for complete flexibility. Now, your computing environment is even more convenient with additional input possibilities.
- Wall-Mount (Size mm): 75X75
- Model: LS24R350FHNXZA
- UPC: 887276348551
It's $70 under list price. Buy Now at Amazon
- 34" Class (34" Viewable) AOC Gaming G2 Series monitor with 3440x1440 Ultra wide Quad HD (2K+) resolution VA panel
- Rapid 1ms response (MPRT) and 144Hz refresh rate with Adaptive-Sync for ultra-smooth competitive game play
- 3-Sided frameless design with 1500R curvature for immersive gaming and entertainment
- VA panel for wide viewing angles and brilliant colors displaying over 115% sRGB and 98% Adobe RGB color gamut area coverage
- AOC Re-Spawned 3-year zero-bright-dot 3-year advance replacement 1-year (one-time) accidental damage
- Height adjustable stand AOC low Blue mode and flickers for wellbeing and comfort during extended gaming sessions (VESA compatible)
- 2x DisplayPort 1 4 2x HDMI 2 0 and USB 3 2 x4 hub inputs/outputs for high performance Graphics display and convenience
- AOC low input lag delivers lag free Display from the video signals
- Model: CU34G2X-cr
- UPC: 753575039325
Computer Monitors: The Basics
You’ve found your perfect computer, but now you need a display. The type of monitor you should buy (and how much you’ll spend) depends on what you’re using it for. A gamer has different needs from someone who will only use their monitor for watching YouTube. No matter what you’re shopping for, DealNews has the monitor deals you need.
When you’re shopping for a monitor, it’s important to understand some basic terminology:
- Aspect Ratio
This measurement, expressed as two numbers separated by a colon, is a proportional representation of the monitor’s height and width. The three most common aspect ratios are 4:3, 16:9, and 21:9, with higher-end monitors available in more extreme ratios.
- Viewable Screen Area
The viewable screen is the part of a monitor that displays content, as opposed to the parts that may be covered by a border. You might see this measurement listed after the size, such as: 24’’(23.6” Viewable). Many monitors are now borderless.
Resolution is how many pixels make up a screen, and is described as length x width. For example, a 1080p monitor has a resolution of 1920x1080 pixels.
- Response Time
The response time is how long it takes for a monitor to change individual pixels from black to white (or in some technologies, gray to gray). This determines how sharp an image is. When viewing a monitor’s response time, the lower the number, the better.
- Refresh Rate
The refresh rate is how many times the image updates each second. This is measured in Hertz (Hz). In general, you should buy a monitor with at least a 60Hz refresh rate, but higher numbers are generally better. (Note that not all manufacturers include specs regarding refresh rate.)
Display Panel Types
- Twisted Nematics (TN): These panels are the fastest and most inexpensive panels on the market. But what you make up for in speed and price, you lose in color and viewing angles. TN panels are an especially good choice for gamers who need higher refresh rates, and low response time.
- Vertical Alignment (VA): Considered the middle ground between TN and IPS panels, VA monitors have good color and contrast and a mid-tier price. These panels have some of the slowest response times, so they’re best suited to general use.
- In-Plane Switching (IPS): These panels have great color and viewing angles with a response time that falls between TN and VA panels. IPS panels are the most expensive, and are best suited for professional design use.
Frequently Asked Questions
What features should I consider when purchasing a monitor?
First, think about how you’ll use the monitor. The screen size, resolution, panel type, and response time you’ll need are all heavily dependent on your use case. It’s also important to make sure your monitor has the correct inputs for your computer — if not, you should look into purchasing an adapter. Once you’ve decided on the specs you’ll need, check out DealNews for the best deals on cheap monitors.
What is a curved monitor?
Curved monitors are growing in popularity, as they can help your eyes take in more of the screen at once. If you tend to use dual monitors, a single curved monitor can typically fulfill the same role. Unfortunately, the technology is still relatively new and curved monitor prices tend to be higher.
What brands have the best monitor deals?
When it comes to monitors, finding the right brand is less important than finding the right combination of features. To help you find exactly what you need, DealNews publishes deals from many different monitor manufacturers. You can see all the monitor sales here, or you can check out monitors on our brand- and store-specific pages, including Acer , Alienware , Asus , Dell , Lenovo , LG , Samsung and more!
A Georgia girl with three years of experience in IP Law and grounded in understanding marketing and consumer motives. When she's not working with the fabulous staff of DealNews, you can find her whining at rowing practice and browsing the Hot Deals on the site.