That's a savings of $1,029 off list price. Buy Now at Lenovo
- Get this price via coupon code "THINKDEAL".
- 8th Generation Whiskey Lake i5 Quad 3.90GHz
- 13.3" FHD 1920x1080 IPS display
- 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD
- Windows 10 Pro 64
- Model: 20Q0002CUS
Coupon code "5GAMERBTS" drops it to $150 off list and the best price we could find. Buy Now at HP
- Intel Core i5-10300H 2.5GHz Comet Lake quad-core CPU
- 17.3" 1920x1080 (1080p) IPS LED LCD
- 8GB RAM & 256GB NVMe M.2 SSD
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660 Ti 6GB GPU
- Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Model: 8VD66AV_1
Apply code "EXTRAFIVE" to get $31 off the list price. Buy Now at Lenovo
- Intel Celeron N4020 1.10GHz Gemini Lake 2-core CPU
- 11.6" 1366x768 display
- 4GB RAM and 64GB eMMC HDD
- Windows 10 Home
- Model: 81VT0007US
Apply coupon code "EXTRAFIVE" to save. That's $157 off list and the best price we could find. Buy Now at Lenovo
- 10th-generation Intel Core i5-10210U 1.6GHz Comet Lake quad-core CPU
- 13.3" 1920x1080 (1080p) touch display
- 8GB RAM & 256GB PCIe SSD
- Windows 10 Home 64-Bit
- Model: 81UE001EUS
That's the lowest price we could find by $30. Buy Now at HP
- Intel Core i5-8265U 1.6GHz Whiskey Lake quad-core CPU
- 13.3" 1920x1080 (1080p) IPS touchscreen LCD
- 8GB RAM & 256GB NVMe SSD
- Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
- functions as a laptop or a tablet
- Model: 1G123UA#ABA
It's $33 under list and the best price we could find. Buy Now at Amazon
- Can be used as a laptop or a tablet
- Intel Apollo Lake Celeron N3350 1.1GHz dual core processor
- 4GB RAM & 32GB eMMC storage
- 11.6" 1366x768 multi-touch IPS display
- USB-C 3-cell battery
- Chrome OS
- Model: CP311-1H-C5PN
Apply coupon code "361BK" to save. That's an incredible value on a workhorse Chromebook with 4GB of RAM. Buy Now at UntilGone
- A 30-day warranty applies.
- Intel Celeron 2955U Haswell 1.4GHz dual-core CPU
- 11.6" 1366x768 (720p) display
- 4GB RAM & 16GB flash storage
- Chrome OS
It's $240 under list price. Buy Now at Amazon
- 11 6" 1366 x 768 HD resolution display with LED backlight
- Intel Celeron Processor N3060
- 4GB system Memory 16GB eMMC flash memory
- Intel HD Graphics 400 Bluetooth 4 0 interface Syncs with compatible devices 1 USB 3 0 port maximizes the latest high-speed devices HDMI output expands your viewing optionswireless-ac (867 Mbps) Wireless-AC webcam
- Google Chrome OS
- Model: 603882167740
- UPC: 887276201627, 603882167740
It's $77 under list price. Buy Now at Amazon
- Intel Celeron N3350 dual-core processor 1.10GHz (with Max Turbo Speed of 2.40GHz).
- 11.6" HD ( 1366 x 768 ) LED Display, Intel HD Graphics 500 Integrated
- 4GB 1600MHz LPDDR4 System Memory, 16GB Solid State Drive, No Optical Drive, Spill-resistant Keyboard.
- Model: 81ER000BUS
- UPC: 192651673327
It's $44 under list price. Buy Now at Amazon
- Ultra-Portable Less than 1-inch thin (.84-inch); Convertible x360; Windows 10 Pro 64-bit; Latest Generation Intel Celeron N4100 (Quad Core, up to 2.4GHz, 4M Cache, 6W); Intel UHD Graphics 600
- 4GB DDR4 System Memory; 64GB SATA M.2 Class 20 Solid State Drive; High durability - Designed to be kid-proof: spill-resistant keyboard; rubberized base; Corning Gorilla Glass
- 11.6" HD 1366 x 768 Touch with Corning Gorilla Glass NBT,WVA Camera & Microphone; Dell Active Pen Compatible (Optional Accessory)
- Intel Dual Band Wireless AC 8265 (802.11ac) 2x2 + Bluetooth 4.1; Combo headphone/microphone jack; Noble Wedge Lock slot; HDMI; 2 USB 3.1 Gen 1
- Model: 3190
It's $2 under list price. Buy Now at Amazon
- Powerful and efficient Intel Dual-Core Celeron N3350 up to 2.4GHz; 64GB eMMC storage, 4GB DDR3 RAM and comes with Microsoft 10 S and Office 365
- 11.6 inch HD touchscreen glossy display combined with a lightweight 2.8 pound body designed to help you be productive and mobile
- Designed from the ground up for on-the-go users with an all-day battery life of 8 hrs*
- Durable 360 degree hinge that allows it to be used in laptop, stand, or tablet mode
- Windows 10 S is the new standard in app and cloud based operating systems. Windows 10 S is a 100% app based version of Windows where applications are verified and tested for quality on the Microsoft store. There is also the ability to switch to Windows 10 Home in easy simple steps through the Microsoft Store for free.
- Model: J202NA-DH01T
- UPC: 192876128367
It's $25 under list price. Buy Now at Amazon
- Efficient Intel Celeron N4000 Processor (4M Cache, upto 2. 6 GHz)
- 11. 6 inch HD (1366 x 768) display
- 64GB em flash storage
- 4GB LPDDR4 RAM
- One year of Microsoft Office 365 included
- HD Webcam
- Slim and portable: 0. 7 inch thin and weighs only 2. 2 pounds (Battery included)
- USB Type-C (Gen 1), USB Type-A, HDMI, micros connectivity
- Wi-Fi 5 (802. 11AC) for speeds upto three times faster than 802. 11N
- Windows 10 in S mode is the new standard in app and cloud based operating systems. Windows 10 in S mode is a 100% app based version of Windows where applications are verified and tested for quality on the Microsoft Store
- Model: L203MA-DS04
- UPC: 192876209080
- 11.6 inch ( 1366 x 768), 16:9
- Intel Celeron Processor N3060, 1.6 GHz to 2.48 GHz
- 4 GB Memory. Spill Resistant: Yes
- Google Chrome system. Brightness: 220 units
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Model: XE500C13-K04US
- UPC: 887276201603
It's $1,100 under list price. Buy Now at Amazon
- With the latest 8th Gen Intel Core i3-8130U 2.2GHz, up to 3.4GHz, 4M cahce, performance beats i5-7200U; smart dual-core, four-way processing performance for HD-quality computing.
- With a 14" Full HD display; the 1920 x 1080 resolution boasts impressive color and clarity. Ips technology for wide viewing angles.Intel UHD Graphics 620; full-size island-style backlit keyboard
- 4GB DDR4 2400 SDRAM Memory for full-power multitasking;256GB SSD offer enough storage for your files
- Wireless 802.11B/g/n/ac (2x2) & Bluetooth 4.2; 1x USB 3.1 Gen1 Type-C (data transfer only, data up to 5Gbs); 2x USB 3.1 Gen 1 (data transfer only); 1x HDMI 1.4B; 1x RJ-45; 1x Headphone/Microphone combo
- Windows 10 in S mode free upgrade to Windows 10 Home, with instruction. Front-facing HP true vision HD Webcam with integrated digital Microphone; 3-cell 41Whr polymer/prismatic Battery; no Optical Drive
- Model: 14-DF
- UPC: 889296921356
Laptops: The Basics
Buying a laptop can be a tricky business. There’s a myriad of manufacturers, specs, operating systems, and a constantly revolving door of new releases and updates to keep track of. The first and most important thing you should consider when purchasing is “What am I primarily using this laptop for?”
Once you make that decision, the field narrows down, and you can start hunting for the best deals on the perfect laptop for you . To get you started, here are a few ways you might use a new laptop:
Browsing the Web and Connecting With Social Media, Chat, and Email
If your main use will be primarily browser-based, you can find great deals on smaller laptop systems, including inexpensive Windows laptops, Chromebooks, and the MacBook Air. Such machines are also suitable for many students.
Replacing a Desktop Computer for Work
If you often find yourself switching between machines at work and at home, or working remotely, looking for a laptop sale with better hardware may be in your best interest. Be sure to shop for a laptop with hardware that meets or exceeds the minimum specifications for any program or application you use frequently. In addition, choosing a laptop with a screen size of at least 15" may improve your workflow and productivity. Some popular options include the MacBook Pro, and offerings from HP, Lenovo, and Dell.
Gaming on the Go
If you’re a gamer, your options — while still plentiful — narrow even further. Laptops with discrete graphics cards and the latest hardware will ensure you can play the latest and greatest AAA titles. These laptops will also often be some of the bulkiest machines, in order to pack better cooling and battery life into a relatively svelte package. Popular manufacturers include Dell Alienware, Acer, Asus, Razer, and MSI.
Check Out These Blog Articles About Laptops
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I choose an operating system?
Chances are, you’ve already decided whether you’re looking for a Mac or a Windows machine, as this decision typically comes down to personal preference and history. The majority of the most popular programs and applications are available on both Apple OSX and Microsoft Windows 10, so you shouldn’t have too much difficulty sharing data. Here’s a brief rundown of the most popular options available:
- Windows Laptops
Easily the largest category in terms of manufacturers and hardware options, Windows laptops will commonly be using a version of Microsoft’s latest operating system, Windows 10. Models run the gamut from basic 11” netbooks to ultra-high-end 17” business workstations or specialty gaming machines with dedicated graphics cards and high resolution displays.
Unsurprisingly, this expansive category also sports a wide range of prices. With near-constant releases of newer and faster hardware, many laptop manufacturers release new top-of-the-line laptop models regularly. Some of the best laptop deals are for previously released models.
- Apple MacBooks
Apple released its first MacBook laptop in 2006, and quickly established itself as one of the most popular options for many laptop buyers. (Indeed, stopping at your local coffee shop on a busy day can look like a veritable orchard of glowing Apples.) Considered to be one of the more expensive options, MacBooks also have some of the longest lifetimes among laptops.
There are three types: MacBook, MacBook Air, and MacBook Pro. The MacBook Air, a slimmed-down notebook, offers incredible portability. The MacBook Pro — generally packed with some of the newest hardware available — is aimed towards creative professionals and heavy users. The original MacBook (currently out of production) usually strikes a balance between the Air and Pro. It’s more expensive, but more powerful, than the Air, and cheaper (and less powerful) than the Pro.
With aluminum unibody frames and high-quality displays, all MacBook variants tend to hold their value longer than their PC counterparts. Although, with frequent releases featuring new hardware (generally two to three times per year), great deals can always be found on refurbished and previous-year models.
First introduced in 2011, these machines run Google’s Chrome OS. As one might imagine from the name, they’re based around Google’s Chrome web browser. They can handle all the common apps you can find in the Google Play store, and the bulk of application and user data is stored in the cloud.
These often inexpensive laptops are great options for students and folks that don’t require the sheer processing power of traditional laptops. Chromebooks still offer the most common computing tasks — email, web browsing, spreadsheets, media playback, and more — all within the Google ecosystem. Popular Chromebook manufacturers include (unsurprisingly) Google, Dell, Samsung, and Acer.
What size laptop should I choose?
Again, think of your main uses of this laptop. If it’s meant to replace your desktop or will be your main computer, looking at a 17” might make your workflow easier. On the other side of things, if this is a notebook you’ll be tossing in a backpack and commuting with, perhaps a 11” or 13” model will make your life easier.
How much should I spend on a laptop?
In general, you should consider spending a little more to future-proof your laptop purchase. Component manufacturing continues to evolve at a rapid pace, and software developers continue to update their applications. All computers will eventually reach the end of their useful life, as their