Apply coupon code "GIFT" to save a total of $51 off list. Buy Now at Macy's
- Available in several colors (Black pictured).
- Pad your order to over $25 to bag free shipping, otherwise shipping adds $10.95.
That's $55 off and the lowest price we've seen. Buy Now at Macy's
- Pad your order over $25 to get free shipping; otherwise, opt for in-store pickup to avoid the $10.95 shipping fee.
- Available in Black.
Shoes: The Basics
Shoes can be a crucial statement piece in your outfit, so finding the right pair is important. Beyond making a statement, shoes can provide support, protection, and comfort. You may feel like you have to compromise quality for price, but you won’t have to when you browse our shoe deals!
Shoe Style Guide
Whether you’re looking to complete your closet, or just want the details about different shoe styles, check out this list for a quick run-down on some of the more popular shoe styles you should consider:
- Black Oxfords: A pair of quality black dress shoes is a must for anyone. For men, black oxfords are a great choice to fill the slot. Check out this blog post for some additional information.
- Derby Shoes: Not to be confused with oxfords, Derby shoes are more frequently worn with casual outfits. The primary difference in Oxfords and Derby shoes lies in the stitching by the tongue for the laces . If you like a classy look, but prefer a more casual design, Derby shoes are a great addition to your closet.
- Loafers: For a casual look sans laces, a pair of stylish (and comfortable) loafers is a great go-to. There are plenty of styles and colors to choose from, so pick one that best suits you and your style!
- Boots: The fall favorite you can wear anytime, a smart pair of men’s boots are a great closet staple. Leather boots are great for many different types of weather, and fit many outfits, too.
- Ballet Flats: For some women, ballet flats are their go-to shoe. But even if you prefer heels, a neutral ballet flat is a wise purchase for its versatility.
- Flat Sandals: Summertime (and sometimes springtime) rings in sandal season — show off your pedicure with great sandal deals on our site.
- Platform Sandals: Want to add height to your summer look? Consider adding some sandal wedges or “flatforms” to your shoe collection.
- Heels: There are a few basic styles women should consider for their closet — pumps, kitten heels, block heels, and wedges all fit the bill. Check out this style guide for some tips on how to dress each type!
- Boots: Last, but not least, boots are a woman’s fall and winter favorite. With versatility in length, heel type, color, and material, it’s easy to find boots to match each outfit.
- Minimalist Sneakers: Keeping a pair of solid sneakers in your closet is always a good move. The classic white is a favorite, but you can mix it up with a different neutral color that will match almost any outfit.
- Athletic Shoes: Selecting the right gym shoe can be just as important as your workout for your health. Check out this list to help you select the best shoe for your workout.
So you’ve bought the best shoe deals online here at DealNews, but now you need some tips and tricks for some common problems. Check out this list for awesome hacks to help take care of your shoes (and your feet):
- Stretch tight shoes by wearing thick socks and using a hair dryer.
Shoes too snug? This is a common issue even for those who tried them on in-store. One easy solution is putting on a pair of thick socks with the shoe and applying heat from a hair dryer over the problem areas. Don’t keep the direct heat on too long; 20 to 30 seconds should suffice.
- OR… stretch tight shoes by placing a bag of water in them and then freezing.
Got a little more time? Tons of sites also offer this quick remedy to expand the size of your shoe. Just fill a zippered bag with water, place it in the shoe and then place the shoe in the freezer for 4 to 8 hours. The ice will expand and stretch the shoe.
- Pack your dirty shoes in a shower cap.
Packing your gym bag or suitcase, but you don’t have a shoe bag? Just grab a shower cap to keep your dirty shoes from contaminating other items in your bag!
- Add grip to slick shoes by sanding the soles.
Shoes without a rubber sole can be quite slippery. Sanding the slick sole by rubbing it with sandpaper can help make your shoes grip surfaces better.
- Store tall boots with pool noodle inserts.
Don’t let the end of boot season wreak havoc on your tall boots. Insert a cut pool noodle into each boot to help