Get 12 bottles of wine bundled with two bonus bottles of California Cabernet from Jean-Charles Boisset and 2 stemless glasses for $69.99 plus $19.99 for shipping. Buy Now at WSJwine
- Choose from 12 reds, 12 whites, or a mix of both.
- WSJwine is a subscription service that can be canceled at any time.
- Subsequent shipments include 12 bottles and are delivered every three months for $159.99 plus $19.99 shipping.
- You must be at least 21 years old to order, and select states are excluded.
Use coupon code "HDKITCHENS10" to make this a low by $69. Buy Now at Home Depot
- Available at this price in Navy. You can also get it in Gray for $211 after coupon.
- measures 47" x 15.5" x 38.3"
- 2 cabinets, each with an adjustable shelf
- 2 drawers
- built-in 9-bottle wine rack
- 2 hanging stemware storage racks
- center open storage area
- Model: FWC20121
Pick an exceptional wine to drink or cellar from this curated collection of wines receiving at least a 90 score from top wine reviewers. Shop Now at Wine.com
- Shipping varies by location, but you can bag free standard shipping for a year with a StewardShip Annual Membership for $49.
- Some states are ineligible for shipping.
- Pictured is the Chateau Pitray 2016 Bordeaux Red Blends from Cotes de Castillon, Bordeaux, France for $19.99 ($20 off).
That's $55 off list, plus an additional savings of $6 thanks to the current free shipping offer. Buy Now at Home Depot
- measures 9.9" x 29.8" x 11.3"
- slatted metal wine glass holders accommodate up to 10 stemmed glasses
- distressed wooden shelf surface
- Model: V191112
Oh for the chilled taste of Chardonnay on a warm summer's eve! Chardonnay is known as the "Red" of the whites and can be crisp and clean to full-bodied and oaky depending on climate, harvest date, and how it is vinted. There are so many flavors that its versatility and popularity are unmatched among other whites. You are sure to find something that delights your palette in this selection. Shop Now at Wine.com
- Alcohol cannot be shipped to select states due to legal reasons.
- Pictured is the Raeburn Russian River Valley Chardonnay 2019-rated 94 for $14.99 ($4 low).