There's no sweeter combination of words than "free" and anything food-related, so, as Yoda would say, "May the 4th be delicious." Shop Now at Taco Bell
- that's one free taco per person on May 4 – all day when you order online or via the app, or between 8:00 and 11:59 pm local time in-store
Staff PickDeals so good we bought one ourselves
Double up on your favorites for $1 - buy one Big Mac, Quarter Pounder with Cheese, Filet-O-Fish, or 10-piece Chicken McNuggets and get a second for a buck. Buy Now
- Scroll down on the landing page to view the details of this offer.
- In France, a Quarter Pounder with Cheese was actually called "le Royal Cheese".
This week only, if you're a high school or college senior, stop by a Krispy Kreme and avail of a Graduate dozen for free. (Simply dress up in the appropriate gear- listed on the page, or reveal some proof of academic departure.) Shop Now at Krispy Kreme
- an assortment of Chocolate Iced Kreme Filled, Strawberry Iced Kreme Filled, Cake Batter Filled, Chocolate Iced with Sprinkles, Strawberry Iced with Sprinkles, and Yellow Iced, and Original Glazed doughnuts
You can get one free doughnut per day just by showing your vaccination card. FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR. Shop Now at Krispy Kreme
- Anyone who has received at least 1 of the 2 shots of the Moderna or Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine, or 1 shot of the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 Vaccine, qualifies for the deal.
- You can also get one medium coffee and an Original Glazed doughnut for free, no purchase necessary, every Monday, from March 29 through May 24.
- NEARLY 300 FREE DONUTS
Every Saturday and Sunday from March 27th through May 23rd, get a $1 Be Sweet Dozen with the purchase of any dozen. Shop Now at Krispy Kreme
Enjoy this delicious taco for free just by signing up via the free app. See details on the landing page. Shop Now at Taco Bell
- The app is in beta. The taco is def not.