If you're itching to get in on the Mortal Kombat 1 early access that starts today, your best bet (outside of buying direct from Sony or Microsoft at list price) is opting for pickup at Best Buy, assuming you're near a store with stock available today. Although it's still list price, you'll get a steelbook case (with a $9.99 value) for free, which is more than you'd get elsewhere. Buy Now at Best Buy
- The game goes live outside of early access on September 19.
"Rebirth" is the sequel to the Final Fantasy VII Remake released three years ago (which was later expanded into "Intergrade"). It costs $70 anyways so you might as well preorder this bundle and refresh your memory on the first part of the story (which costs $40 alone). Shop Now at PlayStation Store
- It's released February 29th.
- the first two games of the trilogy remake of Final Fantasy VII
There's a $100 instant saving on all AT&T and Verizon phones in this section. But, the AT&T phones will drop by as much as another $1,000 if you trade in a qualifying device. See the plan starting prices below: Shop Now at Walmart
- iPhone 15 Pro 128GB from $26 / month, 256GB from $29 / month, 512GB from $35 / month, and 1TB from $40 / month
- iPhone Pro Max 256GB from $32 / month, 512GB from $37 / month, and 1TB from $43 / month
- A $35 activation fee applies.
Save on TVs, laptops, smartwatches, printers, and more. Pictured is the 9th-Gen. Apple iPad 10.2" 64GB WiFi Tablet (2021) for $279 (over $300 for a refurb of it elsewhere) Shop Now at Walmart
- Opt for pickup to avoid the $6.99 shipping charge (or get free shipping with orders of $35 or more).
If you're willing to think outside the box in your search for a house, this could well be the solution. Bear in mind that fittings and foundations will add to the cost before you get to a finished product. Buy Now at Home Depot
- Your city may require a stamped set of MEP plans for permit approval; MEP plans are not included in your purchase