T-Mobile · 3 wks ago
From $28/mo per line
T-Mobile discounts a range of unlimited plans for customers aged 55 and up, with rates starting from $27.50 per line/per month. That's around half of what you'd pay on other carriers. Shop Now at T-Mobile
- Prices are for 2 lines with AutoPay.
- unlimited talk, text, and data
- no annual service contract
HP · 3 wks ago
Lenovo Clearance Tablet & Phone Deals
Up to 50% off + extra 5% off
Take an extra 5% off 25 items with code "EXTRA5". We've pictured the Lenovo Tab P11 Plus 11" 64GB Android Tablet for $174 after code, a $86 low. Shop Now at HP
- Buy more than one item? Use coupon code "SURPRISEOFFER" to save $25 off $500, $40 off $750, $60 off $1,000, or $100 off $1,500 or more.
Amazon · 2 days ago
TCL Phones and Tablets at Amazon
Up to 43% off
Save on all three series of TCL phones as well as tablets, like the pictured TCL TAB 10s 10.1" 32GB Android Tablet for $151.99 ($28 off). Shop Now at Amazon
Amazon · 2 days ago
Unlocked Google Pixel 6a Smartphone + Unlimited Sim Kit
That's a savings of $150. Buy Now at Amazon
- In several colors (Charcoal pictured).
- 6.1" OLED touchscreen
- 6GB RAM & 128GB storage
- 12.2MP wide and 12MP ultrawide rear cameras
- 8MP front camera
- Android 12
- Sim kit:
- get credit for one full month after activation
- unlimited data, calls and texts within the US, Canada and Mexico
- built-in VPN and spam blocking
- compatible with Android or iOS phones
Amazon · 3 wks ago
Unlocked OnePlus 9 128GB Phone
That's $10 under last week's mention, and the lowest price we've seen. You'd pay close to $350 at other stores. Buy Now at Amazon
- In Astral Black.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 processor
- 120Hz fluid display
- Hasselblad Camera for Mobile
- 65W ultra fast charging
- 8GB RAM and 128GB storage
- Model: LE2115
the Essentials 55+ plan which starts at $27.50 does NOT include Taxes & Fees. So when you add the fees & taxes it can be more expensive than the Magenta 55 plan which is the next higher level plan & it includes the fees & taxes. These fees & taxes are items like connection fee -$5.95 & E911 fee, etc.
I was with T-Mobile when they got hacked…. been a nightmare. left them immediately.
Sign In or Register