Want to build or improve your credit history? See if you pre-qualify for the Surge Mastercard® and a credit limit between $300 and $1,000. It's a credit card for all credit types, including those who have less than perfect credit. Surge has a potential credit limit of up to $1,000 (based on your creditworthiness). That's more spending power than similar credit-building cards typically offer and may be helpful toward upcoming or unexpected emergency expenses.
Plus, you can see if you pre-qualify via a soft credit check that doesn't affect your credit score. This helps avoid a hard inquiry that can damage your credit score if you were to apply and not be approved. An annual fee, based on your credit worthiness, will apply.
- All credit types welcome to apply!
- Free access to your Vantage 3.0 score From TransUnion* (When you sign up for e-statements)
- Initial Credit Limit of $300 – $1,000* (subject to available credit)
- Monthly reporting to the three major credit bureaus
- See if you’re Pre-Qualified without impacting your credit score
- Fast and easy application process; results in seconds
- Free online account access 24/7
- Checking Account Required
This card is not available to applicants who live in Illinois.