Want to build or improve your credit history? See if you pre-qualify for the Surge Mastercard® and a credit limit between $300 and $750. It's a credit card for all credit types, including those who have less than perfect credit. Surge has a potential credit limit of up to $750 (based on your creditworthiness). That's more spending power than similar credit-building cards typically offer and may be helpful toward upcoming or unexpected emergency expenses.
Plus, you can see if you pre-qualify via a soft credit check that doesn't affect your credit score. This helps avoid a hard inquiry that can damage your credit score if you were to apply and not be approved. An annual fee, based on your credit worthiness, will apply.
- All credit types welcome to apply!
- Free access to your Vantage 3.0 score From TransUnion* (When you sign up for e-statements)
- Monthly reporting to the three major credit bureaus
- See if you’re Pre-Qualified without impacting your credit score
- Fast and easy application process; results in seconds
- Free online account access 24/7
- Checking Account Required
This card is not available to applicants who live in Illinois.
Like it or not, the taxman cometh. But the IRS is helping people file taxes for free.
- The Internal Revenue Service will not file your taxes. This service lists companies that will file for free.
- Browse all offers or use the filters to narrow your results.
- Criteria for determining eligibility includes Adjusted Gross Income (AGI) and qualification for Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC), among other things.