That's half off and a great way to celebrate Star Trek Day*. For comparison, a single season would cost you $20 at Amazon. Buy Now at Microsoft Store
- *And yes, we mean "Star Trek Day, plus the next week or so", assuming you binge-watch it all without stopping to sleep. We believe in you.
Shop some of Best Buy's early access Black Friday deals on things like Google Nest hubs and thermostats, Amazon Fire tablets, and Samsung Galaxy tablets, and you'll automatically get a 3-month YouTube Premium subscription with a qualifying purchase. That's a $14 savings per month, or a $42 savings overall (on top of the existing discount on the product you're purchasing). Shop Now at Best Buy
- The subscription will renew at $13.99 a month after the free period ends – cancel before then to avoid the charges.
- For new YouTube Premium subscribers only – previous subscriptions to YouTube Premium, YouTube Music Premium, YouTube Red, or Google Play Music are disqualifying.
Save 17% if you're happy to watch with ads, or 22% on the ad-free version. Plus, you'll get the B/R Sports add-on for free. Shop Now
- The B/R Sports add-on is free for subscribers through February 29, 2024. If you sign up after that, it costs $9.99 per month.
- If you want 4K content, you can get the Ultimate Ad-Free tier for $199.99 per year, a 17% savings.