It's the best price we could find by $145. Buy Now at eBay
- sold by renogy-us via eBay
- 2,000 life cycles
- 200A continuous discharge current
Not only is that a savings of $101, but you also get a free tool worth up to $99. (Many of these cost over $100 on eBay.) Buy Now at Home Depot
- includes 2 4.0 Ah lithium-ion batteries and an 18V charger
- part of the Ryobi 18V ONE+ system of over 260 cordless tools
- integrated LED fuel gauge
- up to 3X more runtime
That's the best price we could find for this quantity of AAA batteries by $2. Buy Now at Amazon
- 10-year shelf life
- Model: AC561
Apply coupon code "DNL064" for a savings of $10. Buy Now at RAVPower
- up to 10 year shelf life
- 1,500mAh capacity
- Model: RP-BC001
That's $17 less than you'd pay for this quantity of Energizer AA batteries elsewhere. Buy Now at SideDeal
- Use coupon code "DEALNEWSFS" to get free shipping – you'll have to select AA batteries at checkout first.
A refurb model costs $20 more at other online stores. Buy Now at eBay
- In Silver.
- A 1-year comprehensive Allstate warranty applies.
- Intel Core i7-3615QM 2.3GHz Ivy Bridge quad-core CPU
- 15" 2560 x 1600 LED-backlit display
- 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD
- macOS 10.7
- Model: MC975LL/A
Save on what are widely considered the best office chairs available, including the pictured used Herman Miller Aeron Gaming Chair (Size-C) for $1,187 ($658 less than new). Shop Now at eBay
- No warranties are provided.
As well as pools, there's lots of floating accessories, ladders, filters, and more. Pictured is the Swimline Inflatable Floating Chair Lounge for $60 ($170 off). Shop Now at eBay
That's $14 under what you would pay ordering direct from Renogy. Buy Now at Amazon
- measures 59.2" L x 26.5" W x 0.08" H
- IP68 waterpoof junction box
- 6 reinforced mounting holes
You'd pay $200 elsewhere. Buy Now at eBay
- includes 60W USB-C port, multiple USB-A ports, D-tap, and two 120V AC ports
- Model: R300PHX-US
It is not me that is saying the batteries cannot be connected in series, it is Renogy. They warn this fact over and over to NOT connect these in series. There is also a limit to how many you can connect in parallel.
Cold temperature control is meaningless to me, but for many it is a deal breaker so I just mentioned it to let others know.
Often when the cold temp sensors are included, they're not properly configured or even attached to the battery, to protect the battery anyway. And without an integrated heating pad, they're marginally useful anyway. If you really need an exposed cold weather battery, pay the premium to get full functionality, with internal heating pads.
However, if you're simply building power storage, you can protect the battery from cold temp charging with a proper charge controller that has a temperature sensor and properly install that sensor. And/or install the battery in conditioned space…. and/or install external heating pads.
I'm open to an explanation I haven't considered, but why do you say these batteries cannot be connected in series, because electrically, you could string 100 such batteries in series and each battery would still only 'see' it's own voltage....
Better to compare its prices against other brands for the same functions than simply to itself, especially for battery technology.