The Milestone® Mastercard® is designed for people who have less than perfect credit and those looking to improve or build credit. Plus, you can check if you pre-qualify without affecting your credit score. Milestone reports to all three major U.S. credit bureaus, and by making on-time payments, you can demonstrate the financial responsibility that lenders evaluate for your creditworthiness. Additionally, Milestone is an unsecured credit card, so there is no security deposit required. An annual fee, based on your credit worthiness, will apply.
- Easy pre-qualification process which does not affect your credit score
- Less than perfect credit is okay
- 24/7 access to your account information, even on mobile
- Protection from fraud, if your card happens to be lost or stolen
- Account history is reported to the three major credit bureaus in the U.S.
If you were financially impacted by the pandemic or are currently on a government benefit program, you may qualify to receive 100% free service from Boost Mobile via the Emergency Broadband Benefit Program.
Eligible households can choose between a 35GB Phone Plan (which includes Unlimited Talk & Text + 35GB of 4G/5G Data) or a 35GB Mobile Broadband Plan (for hotspot devices). Each is a $50 monthly savings.
- The Emergency Broadband Benefit Program (EBBP) is a temporary emergency federal government benefit program available to select eligible households. Upon conclusion of this government-funded program, customers will be subject to the Boost Mobile plan's regular rates, terms, and conditions.
- You may be eligible for the EBBP based on your income or other criteria. You will be issued a unique promo code to track your enrollment and funding amount.
- Plans require use of a mobile device or WiFi hotspot device compatible with T-Mobile network. Devices are not included with the program and must be purchased separately.
- Additional terms may apply.