The Milestone® Mastercard® is designed for people who have less than perfect credit and those looking to improve or build credit. Plus, you can check if you pre-qualify without affecting your credit score. Milestone reports to all three major U.S. credit bureaus, and by making on-time payments, you can demonstrate the financial responsibility that lenders evaluate for your creditworthiness. Additionally, Milestone is an unsecured credit card, so there is no security deposit required. An annual fee, based on your credit worthiness, will apply.
- Easy pre-qualification process which does not affect your credit score
- Less than perfect credit is okay
- 24/7 access to your account information, even on mobile
- Protection from fraud, if your card happens to be lost or stolen
- Account history is reported to the three major credit bureaus in the U.S.
Like it or not, the taxman cometh. But the IRS is helping people file taxes for free.
- The Internal Revenue Service will not file your taxes. This service lists companies that will file for free.
- Browse all offers or use the filters to narrow your results.
- Criteria for determining eligibility includes Adjusted Gross Income (AGI) and qualification for Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC), among other things.
Get a weekly credit report free through April 2021. That's a savings of up to $351 on a weekly report from each company.
- company is listed on the FTC's official site