Get 6 bottles of Martha-selected wine for your dinner party for $59.99 with free shipping. That's less than $10 per bottle, and you'll also receive a free deluxe waiter's corkscrew and 2 gift bags. Buy Now at Martha Stewart Wine
- This offer does not require subscribing to the Martha Stewart Wine Club to order.
- Food-friendly wines from Europe, California, and Australia (3 red, 3 white).
- You must be at least 21 years old to order, and select states are excluded.
Use coupon code "HDKITCHENS10" to make this a low by $69. Buy Now at Home Depot
- Available at this price in Navy. You can also get it in Gray for $211 after coupon.
- measures 47" x 15.5" x 38.3"
- 2 cabinets, each with an adjustable shelf
- 2 drawers
- built-in 9-bottle wine rack
- 2 hanging stemware storage racks
- center open storage area
- Model: FWC20121
That's $55 off list, plus an additional savings of $6 thanks to the current free shipping offer. Buy Now at Home Depot
- measures 9.9" x 29.8" x 11.3"
- slatted metal wine glass holders accommodate up to 10 stemmed glasses
- distressed wooden shelf surface
- Model: V191112
Pick an exceptional wine to drink or cellar from this curated collection of wines receiving at least a 90 score from top wine reviewers. Shop Now at Wine.com
- Shipping varies by location, but you can bag free standard shipping for a year with a StewardShip Annual Membership for $49.
- Some states are ineligible for shipping.
- Pictured is the Chateau Pitray 2016 Bordeaux Red Blends from Cotes de Castillon, Bordeaux, France for $19.99 ($20 off).
Oh for the chilled taste of Chardonnay on a warm summer's eve! Chardonnay is known as the "Red" of the whites and can be crisp and clean to full-bodied and oaky depending on climate, harvest date, and how it is vinted. There are so many flavors that its versatility and popularity are unmatched among other whites. You are sure to find something that delights your palette in this selection. Shop Now at Wine.com
- Alcohol cannot be shipped to select states due to legal reasons.
- Pictured is the Raeburn Russian River Valley Chardonnay 2019-rated 94 for $14.99 ($4 low).