Posted by DealNews Staffer Donna, who is a convert to MUBI (and has been paying $11 a month). "If you're looking to explore some less mainstream and independent movies, I highly recommend MUBI. It has a great selection of curated films from around the world, as well as some classics that are hard to find elsewhere. Lawrence Michael Levine's Black Bear and Magnus von Horn's Sweat are two titles I've watched recently and recommend." Buy Now at MUBI
- You'll see a red banner at the top of the page. Click on that to get this deal.
- Be aware that the subscription will renew at its full price of $10.99 after the four month period.
Staff PickDeals so good we bought one ourselves
Coupon code "BOXSET25" yields savings on a selection of 4K Ultra HD and Blu-ray boxed sets. Shop Now at Zavvi
StackSocial offers a CuriosityStream 2-Year Subscription for $29.99. That's $10 off list and the lowest price we could find, although we saw it for $7 less a month ago. (A 1-year subscription is normally $20.) It includes unlimited content streaming every month.
Gather around with the crew of the NSA Protector to help rescue the Thermians from Sarris and his evil henchmen (and it's $3 off list). By Grabthar's hammer, what a savings! Buy Now at Amazon
- This is set to be released on July 12.
While there is not one disc to rule them all (it actually has 31 discs in total), this is the deal to rule the all at the best price we could find at least $9. Buy Now at Amazon
- theatrical & extended versions of all six films on Blu-ray
- digital code for all 6 films
- 64 page booklet
- 7 travel poster art cards