LegalShield · 1 wk ago
Plans from $25/month
Need simple legal coverage? We've got your back. Visit LegalShield for affordable legal coverage.
- Legal consultation, advice, and representation on a large variety of legal services
- Pay your attorney a monthly fee instead of by the hour
- Designed for individuals, families, & small businesses
- Network of 39 law firms serving the United States and Canada
- Start a new business and know it is set up correctly by an experienced small business attorney
4 wks ago
file taxes for free (if eligible)
Like it or not, the taxman cometh. But the IRS is helping people file taxes for free.
- The Internal Revenue Service will not file your taxes. This service lists companies that will file for free.
- Browse all offers or use the filters to narrow your results.
- Criteria for determining eligibility includes Adjusted Gross Income (AGI) and qualification for Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC), among other things.
As an attorney, I've seen way too many people use services like these, and bring me their "documentation" and "Wills/Trusts/Estate work" and it isn't worth the paper it's written on. If you want to set up an entity and have it done right the first time (and be legitimate) pay the one time flat fee and go to a local (in your jurisdiction) attorney that is recommended by the local bar association. 99 out of 100 attorneys charge a flat fee and have a free consultation regardless.