That's a $3 savings. Shop Now at Amazon
- by Nick Dave
- 200 pages
- 450 color photos
Classic public domain literature for free download to your eReader, tablet, or phone. (Or PC if you can keep your eyes from boggling.) Shop Now
- Posted by Alan.
- Why does he love this deal? "Of course all of these public domain books are freely available elsewhere, but this site accomplishes two important things. First, it's an easily searchable repository of only classic books. Secondly, unlike a lot of the free downloads you might find on the Kindle store, or at Project Gutenberg, they're well-formatted and edited for typos, and come with good quality cover art."
Whether you need help engaging kids past the struggles of remote learning or simply need a fun outlet for yourself, these free downloadable resources featuring art by Liz Pearson are sure to spark both conversation and creativity. Shop Now
- Pictured is the HBarSci Anatomical Heart Coloring Page.
- 34 pages to choose from, including scavenger hunts, life cycle diagrams, anatomical illustrations, and more
Get any two Big Mac, Quarter Pounder, 10-Pc. Chicken McNuggets, or Filet-O-Fish to share for just $6. Shop Now
- Prices and participation may vary.
- Order ahead in the app.
The 2021 - 2022 school year is just around the corner, so if you find yourself with a classroom to decorate or empty dorm room wall space to fill (or, hey, if you're like us and just have a slightly unhealthy fascination with the vastness of space), why not snag some free downloadable posters from NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory that double as both fun decor and a learning opportunity? Shop Now
- Posted by Brittany.
- Why does she love this deal? "As a self-proclaimed space nerd, I'll take any opportunity to learn more or enjoy beautiful pictures. Plus, you can't beat that price."
- 23 options to choose from, including resources about Mars exploration, meteors and meteorites, the Kuiper Belt, and more
Complete a short form to bag this free sample for those pesky breakouts. Shop Now
- Full-size product pictured, for lack of a 0.34-oz. sample picture.
- hyaluronic acid
- 4% benzoyl peroxide
- Ceramide NP, Ceramide AP, and Ceramide EOP