Get $10 worth of gas for $5 when you sign up for a free Pay with GasBuddy card that works at 95% of gas stations nationwide. Buy Now at Groupon
- The card saves you up to 25¢ per gallon when combined with station Deal Alerts in the GasBuddy app. You’ll always save at least 2¢ per gallon.
Verified 21 hr ago
Save on towing accessories, motor oil, interior care, leveling kits, and more. Shop Now at Amazon
- Pictured is the Reese Towpower Class III Custom-Fit Hitch w/ 2" Square Receiver for $84.99 (low by $5, most charge $115)
Save on clothing, electronics, home goods, and much more. Shop Now at Walmart
- Shipping adds $5.99, but orders of $35 or more get free shipping.
You'd pay at least $12 elsewhere for this product. Shop Now at Advance Auto Parts
- Rebate here
- Opt for in-store pickup to dodge the $9.99 shipping charge. Otherwise shipping is free on orders of $35 or more.
- for exterior use
- HydroShield Polymer Blend formula
- repels water
- UV protection
That's the lowest price we could find by $4. Buy Now at Groupon
- Sold by Yedid International via Groupon.
- 7.5" length
- 18K white gold-plated brass
- Swarovski elements crystals
Lash out the lederhosen and become a Baron just like Baron Bomburst AKA Chitty Chitty Bang Bang's best character. You'll save a substantial $70 at least and raise your status in society (play along with us...). Shop Now at Groupon
- Includes a printed certificate, 2nd certificate for spouse / partner / friend, a downloadable coat of arms, and a colored brochure with information about the title itself, the families history and more.
- You'll redeem this at German Nobility's website – shipping will be added there.
That's $37 below the list price and a really good price for a set like this. Buy Now at Groupon
- Sold by Above Edge via Groupon.
- includes pizza stone, pizza cutter, and chrome-plated serving rack
For new subscribers, that's a great offer with a savings of $60 off list. (Subsequent months are billed at $15/mo.) Shop Now at Groupon
- up to six accounts per plan
Or if you stick to one brand, you could probably do as well getting their branded credit card.
The warehouse pump price starts at least 15-25 cents lower than the prevailing market. Discount that further with the SAMs credit card for another 5% (another 13 cents @$2.50/gallon) *cash* back and slightly less 4% reward with Costco.
Note: Costco changed their reward program with the latest round - you can no longer "cash" the reward "check" at the register or counter. You have to buy something with it and the balance, if any comes back in cash.
We know people who rarely enter the warehouse club, but have memberships simply for the gas prices. Clearly, they have to save $45 for SAMs and $60 for Costco, annually, to break even.