If you were financially impacted by the pandemic or are currently on a government benefit program, you may qualify to receive 100% free service from Boost Mobile via the Emergency Broadband Benefit Program.
Eligible households can choose between a 35GB Phone Plan (which includes Unlimited Talk & Text + 35GB of 4G/5G Data) or a 35GB Mobile Broadband Plan (for hotspot devices). Each is a $50 monthly savings.
- The Emergency Broadband Benefit Program (EBBP) is a temporary emergency federal government benefit program available to select eligible households. Upon conclusion of this government-funded program, customers will be subject to the Boost Mobile plan's regular rates, terms, and conditions.
- You may be eligible for the EBBP based on your income or other criteria. You will be issued a unique promo code to track your enrollment and funding amount.
- Plans require use of a mobile device or WiFi hotspot device compatible with T-Mobile network. Devices are not included with the program and must be purchased separately.
- Additional terms may apply.
It's the best we've seen for a new one and only a buck more than our open-box mention from Black Friday. It's the lowest price we could find today by $7. Buy Now at eBay
- Sold by Virtual-Depot via eBay.
- 1.8" QQVGA display
- 36-hour playtime
- 3.5mm headphone jack
- FM radio
- Nokia Series 30+ OS
- Model: TA-1190
Choose from a variety of monthly or annual contracts, with prices starting as low as $8.33 per month. Shop Now at Boost Mobile
- unlimited talk & text
- free SIM
- free shipping
- use phone as mobile hotspot
- no annual service contracts
- no overage fees
- bring your own phone
- get a new number or keep the one you have
- expanded data network