Treat yourself to some fun new bookish goodies for the new school year (or just because, if you're done with schooling). Choose from book protection sleeves, reading pillows, coffee mugs, blankets, t-shirts, and more! Shop Now
- Pictured is the Reading Is My Therapy 3.0 book sleeve, starting from $21 after savings.
Brooklyn Public Library is offering a free digital library card to teens and young adults (ages 13 to 21) — in coordination with the Boston Public Library, LA County Public Library, and Seattle Public Library — via their Books Unbanned initiative. This opens up access to over 350,000 eBooks, 200,000 audiobooks, and over 100 learning databases for students who don't live in the jurisdictions for those specific libraries. The fee to snag a library card for those living outside of New York state is normally $50, making this quite the savings. Shop Now
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply today.
- access to full eBook collection, learning databases, and more
You can now access the script for one of the year's most popular movies free of charge. Shop Now
- Why not re-create the movie with your friends? Perhaps you can do impressions and imagine a world in which Michael Cera played Oppenheimer? Or perhaps The Rock as Einstein? Create some chaos of your own.
- a lot of dialogue
The Police released "Message in a Bottle" in 1979 - just a scant 369 years after Galileo Galilei discovered Europa - the potentially water ice encrusted moon of Jupiter. But you don't have to be Sting, or an astronaut/astronomer to send your own "Message in a Bottle" to Europa onboard NASA's upcoming Europa Clipper mission. Shop Now
- according to NASA, "Your name will fly on the Europa Clipper spacecraft as it travels 1.8 billion miles on its voyage to Jupiter’s moon Europa"
- The mission is currently expected to launch in October 2024, and arrive at its frosty destination in 2030.