That's a savings of $20 for the usual activation fee, $180 for a year of HBO, and a $50 Visa card to top it all off. Shop Now at AT&T TV
- The TV price is higher in the second year and a $10-per-month internet equipment fee applies.
- Be sure to cancel HBO before it renews at full price at the end of the one year period.
- Save an additional $10/mo. for 12 mos. on TV when you bundle with internet or wireless
- 1 year of HBO included
With so many of us connecting virtually these days, Visit Orlando is offering a variety of zoom backgrounds to use during your video meetings and family get-togethers. Choose from images that depict the Orlando lifestyle including theme parks and entertainment centers. Shop Now
Learn the basics of investing, and where to begin researching cryptocurrency rates. Shop Now at Udemy
- about an hour of on-demand video instruction
Get 85% off 27 months of service, a savings of $275. Shop Now at Surfshark
- The discount applies automatically or use code "CYBERWEEK19".
ATT TV..hahah. I'd rather get a high end Roku model (no fees nor monthly subscriptions, your "hands aren't tied"), and watch any of the numerous free streaming TV channels (i.e. Pluto TV, etc) or ala carte premium channels, etc and be done with it. Enough said.
ATT is simply predatory.
Deal with integrity - offer a real 12 month or 24 month deal.